[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Dimin1shed wrote:
How good is survi in this build? Does it rely only on praying for dodge? On your minotaur video you facetanked his slam, was that just luck or am I missing something?

Good enough, i did all bosses with it. Dunno about Simulacrum since im playing another build in Delirium.
It was able to facetank Mino since before life buff to bosses you could burst him down before Vaal Grace runs out. Now its harder.
"
"
Dimin1shed wrote:
How good is survi in this build? Does it rely only on praying for dodge? On your minotaur video you facetanked his slam, was that just luck or am I missing something?

Good enough, i did all bosses with it. Dunno about Simulacrum since im playing another build in Delirium.
It was able to facetank Mino since before life buff to bosses you could burst him down before Vaal Grace runs out. Now its harder.

I made it through about half of wave 19 and I still have quite a bit to improve on.
"
fivaldrood wrote:
"
"
Dimin1shed wrote:

I made it through about half of wave 19 and I still have quite a bit to improve on.

well done :D
Is it worth losing 18% increased maximum life so I can gain No Witnesses?
I have 6290 hp and 40% chance to dodge attacks.
"
SnowBerry1984 wrote:
this build is SHIT.my

Bruh, do you even read the header? It's good league starter, you shouldn't expect from it rolling through all the content in a blink of an eye.
Love the build . Insane dps .Im a starter player and cant get the mana cost/ reserved to work . I have -3 to total mana cost for channelling , i have +2 to minimum frenzy charges , alot of +x to maximum mana, a few mana reduced cost as base jewels in the skill tree . and a lvl 4 enlighten support and still dont have enough mana to have flesh and stone , herald of ash , aspect of the spider and skitter bots up :((( what am i doing wrong ? :D i changed for now the skitter bots for portal so i can move in and out faster :D

Thanks for the amazing build , really love it and its alot of fun playing it.
"
chaosknife wrote:
Love the build . Insane dps .Im a starter player and cant get the mana cost/ reserved to work . I have -3 to total mana cost for channelling , i have +2 to minimum frenzy charges , alot of +x to maximum mana, a few mana reduced cost as base jewels in the skill tree . and a lvl 4 enlighten support and still dont have enough mana to have flesh and stone , herald of ash , aspect of the spider and skitter bots up :((( what am i doing wrong ? :D i changed for now the skitter bots for portal so i can move in and out faster :D

Thanks for the amazing build , really love it and its alot of fun playing it.

Make your character tab public so i can see whats going on.
i changed it a little bit , but i can change it back . The fire penetration gem is there only for leveling :D . I also have a Presence of Chayula Onyx Amulet that i can use , it gives overall nice deff and has Allocates Mind Drinker on also.

Pls help make it work :(((.
"
chaosknife wrote:
i changed it a little bit , but i can change it back . The fire penetration gem is there only for leveling :D . I also have a Presence of Chayula Onyx Amulet that i can use , it gives overall nice deff and has Allocates Mind Drinker on also.

Pls help make it work :(((.

Its not working because you have Arcane Surge in helmet which have crafted aspect of the spider, so it's increasing its mana reservation.

swap gems from gloves to helmet and vice versa
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 2, 2020, 6:49:15 AM
OMG it worked :D thank you very very much .
Also should i keep this trinket or put the presence of chayula ? is +1 frenzy charge that much diff than +2 ? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info