[3.7] CoC Volatile Dead Ascendant (Uber elder, shaper, Uber atziri viable)

Yes the build gets 1 shotted from time to time which can be really depressing.

We need to avoid armor at all costs. The 0.x% of fire damage leeched as life is kinda mandatory as it should cap your leechas log as you are spamming those balls.

Afaik there's no other way to mitigate damage as we kinda cannot use phys dmg reductions or armor.

Survivability is by far the biggest weakness of this build. I chose acro + phase acro + high life pool.

I haven't got time to actually push it to 3.7.

Things im pondering that require more testing are accuracy. If we are capable of allmost capping hits without the mod on claw we get even more dps.

Also those timeless jewels could make it work much better. Just need to find the right one.
Hope this helps!

Edit. +x mana gained on hit could be useful mod to use if you are struggling with mana costs. Clarity watcher's eye with mana regen mod or chance to grant 10% max mana on skill use can be good aswell.
Also you can spec mana + more mana from tree
Last edited by Nela88 on Jul 20, 2019, 4:45:28 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for the responses. I ended up making another character to make some currency. Glad to know I'm not the only one getting the random one-shots, other than that, it was really fun. Thanks again for the response, and the build itself!
Can you update your POB or link to your character with items on? I am having trouble getting the same numbers you have listed and I started looking at individual items to see where I went wrong. Best I can tell, the weapon you are using can't exist unless there is some kind of enchant that adds 38 crit and crit multi that I am not aware of.

I am getting around 250k which is a lot less than your listed 800k. I gotta figure out what I did wrong.

Thanks

EDIT: Found your character. How did you make that weapon? I don't understand it. There are too many modifiers on it. I am very confused. Thanks for any help you can provide. I want to craft that exact weapon.
Last edited by h8redhkf on Jul 31, 2019, 7:45:52 PM
"
h8redhkf wrote:
Can you update your POB or link to your character with items on? I am having trouble getting the same numbers you have listed and I started looking at individual items to see where I went wrong. Best I can tell, the weapon you are using can't exist unless there is some kind of enchant that adds 38 crit and crit multi that I am not aware of.

I am getting around 250k which is a lot less than your listed 800k. I gotta figure out what I did wrong.

Thanks

EDIT: Found your character. How did you make that weapon? I don't understand it. There are too many modifiers on it. I am very confused. Thanks for any help you can provide. I want to craft that exact weapon.

U didnt do much wrong, im playing this in standard ;).

Claw is from last league. 250k dps should do it tho :)
How do you sustain mana and life so well? When I try it, My mana is empty in 1 sec and I have 2/3 hp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info