I really hate to ask this...(concerning friend invites)

I've heard friend passes are periodically given out. Is this often? Will it tell me in my email?

A buddy of mine is dying to play and I hate that he can't enjoy the beta with me, so I was just wondering how often this occurs.

Thanks and sorry for posting this here!
I didn't get an email for mine. What I did see was "1 new message" under my name in the upper left on the web page. Followed that link and it said it would be in my profile. Clicked on my name (same spot) and it was right there...
IGN: TheHammer
the time for you getting a friend invite is random, could be 1 week to months also you can get another friend invite (random time again) after your first!
i got sent a e-mail to look at my account messages both times.... i got first friend inv after about 6 weeks
Bonan..2hander,Miss Bitch..whitch, ThongBow..ranger
Last edited by Bonan on Mar 22, 2012, 9:33:39 AM
Normally, if the address is right and nothing else goes wrong, you should receive an email for friend invites too (like for your own beta access).

I was noticed by email for all three keys I received so far (my own and 2 friends, given away there in the forum)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
To see the key that you are given to give out, click on your name on the top left or click "My Account" from the left menu.
"I remember a better solution in an old issue of Popular Mechanics. A lead coffee cup - kept warm perpetually by a little chunk of plutonium."
I received both email and PM for both my friend keys.
Thanks guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info