Add an email to my steam account

Hello all,

I want to know if it's possible to have my account linked to steam and have an email to log in at the same time.

My account is steam linked, but the game last forever to update and it is incredibly annoying. I read that it's way faster with the PoE client, so i would like to try it. But i don't want to unlink the account from steam. Is it posible? If it is, how can I do it?

I tryed to My account > Manage account > Change email, but always give me the same error

Spoiler

Failed to update email address

Please ensure that you visited the correct link that was emailed to you.If you are sure that the link is correct you can try clicking here to get a new link sent to you.

Last bumped on Jan 22, 2019, 10:47:41 AM
You have to contact GGG support for this.
That error can pop up if you already have a Path of Exile account associated to the email address you're trying to add to your main account. You might want to check to see if you're able to log into an account with this email address.

We may be able to help you free up that address if this is the case. Feel free to contact us as HanSoloDK suggested at support@grindinggear.com and we'll look into this further for you. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info