3.5.2 Patch Notes

TY GGG!

Add more new craft mods! More new veiled mods pls!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I am getting disconnected trying to enter map portals after this update. Lost two Tier 13 corrupted maps before giving up. I want my maps back! Appears just to happen on corrupted maps.
Jayster
Last edited by Namahagegaijin on Jan 21, 2019, 7:05:26 PM
Just did this map right now.
https://imgur.com/a/FSHWwc3
Last edited by AngeleJR on Jan 21, 2019, 6:49:54 PM
Yaaaas we need more hideout friendly patches... it should be more available to spread the creativity of players and will make for a fun end game activity! Thank you GGG
Nice.
my chimera' map is gone to heaven with shit instance error.
please quickly repair bug
Last edited by freedica on Jan 21, 2019, 9:21:26 PM
Game keeps crashing in the first phase of the Malachi fight, I kill Piety, and crashes to login screen. Log immediately back in, and need to kill the three guardians again.

Also game keeps crashing when entering portal (Instance failed to load), and the worst part it's a Delve Atlas Objective map.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Fixed 3 of the 50 bugs with Betrayal after a month+. At this speed, Betrayal will be bug-free in April 2022. Good job.

Feels like they just picked one easy thing and fixed that to pretend like they actually care. You've all seen this behaviour at work, the boss tells a co-worker to clean their desk that is covered in cans, papers, old food, and the guy puts 2 cans in the bin so he doesn't get fired.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
plz nerf atlas objective challenge it's ridiculous 400 is TOO MUCH and that's why i play other games now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info