3.5.2 Patch Notes

3.7GB..................

.........Speechless. What exactly am I patching here? Because I really doubt that these changes require downloading more than 10% of the entire game's size...
3.7 fucking gigs the fuck dude lol steam wise here

And...I don't really notice the reduction in favor here like an azurite vein is still 150 grand the other big shit is still you know the same prices??? Sup with that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 21, 2019, 4:35:56 PM
PATCH SO SOON????
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
No really why is this patch 3.7 gigs for steam wise =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
ES nerf somewhere just lost more than 1k es
"
final775 wrote:
A ~30 line changelog with a 3.7GB update? o.O

"
Balraw wrote:
Is this update supposed to be a 3.7 GB update on steam, that seems a lot for the patch notes.

"
3.7 fucking gigs the fuck dude lol steam wise here

Steam's shenanigans. If that's a problem - use the standalone client instead.
"
No really why is this patch 3.7 gigs for steam wise =/

because of how Steam patches. it removes OLD/Conflicting data to insert new stuff. this is how it's been done since DAY ONE of Valve releasing Steam™.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jan 21, 2019, 4:52:58 PM
A bit more and it's as big as a small new league patch on Steam... bad Steam, bad.
Last edited by Zphyr on Jan 21, 2019, 4:53:16 PM
DID NOT FIX
Locking of 6socket on Loreweave....to ensure you cant click wrong line item in crafting bench and brick your item to 5 sockets....<facepalm>
So "Steam" almost quadruples the patch in comparison to standalone (saw someone mention 900mb earlier)? Almost half the Betrayal update itself is "old/conflicting data" now?

I mean, I'm not an expert at this, not even an amateur, but you gotta try harder than that to sound believable...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info