Grandmaster Support

Hello GGG,

I must, soon, upload my grandmaster, yes until today I have not done yet.

Actually this whole delay was good, because many new features (enchantments, Ascendancy class, new base items, new mods, etc) to the game have been released over the years (and many will still come) so I think now is a good time to finally upload my character and hope it's an interesting challenge to the map.

My topic is just to get some questions, since the original Grandmasters support topic is closed.

I'd like to know if the initial rules are still up-to-date, which I do not think so. For example, currently the characters keep the auras/heralds/etc automatically linked when the logout is done. Would this apply to Grandmasters? What about temporary skills? Would it be possible to upload with Tempest Shield working and in the Hall of Grandmasters map this buff, for example, get active?

Original Link:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076219/

Thank you.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2019, 6:16:39 AM
I would suggest e-mailing support@grindinggear.com about this.

They're currently very busy, which has resulted in them being less active on the forum as usual. If you e-mail them directly they should be able to either give you up-to-date information, or forward your e-mail to someone who can.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Ty Sarno. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info