Hello can I have my ranger back please

The game has been running so unstable crashing so much on loading zones spamming me with exception popups and often suddenly too also terrible frameskips. I know this is probably just another rant post that won't be taken seriously and hardcore character "refunds" (rollbacks w/e) are probably never done and hey I get that but please fix your game or something I put hours in this character and I die the lamest way possible.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CleverCautiousCurryTheRinger
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2019, 2:57:36 PM
I've not had the game crash at all when i'm playing BUT even still you are not helping anyone if you don't make a proper bug report thread including error messages that you get (should be sitting there on the desktop or in the event viewer)

As for the character, literality says in the check box you get every time you make a HC character that it won't be restored no matter the reason.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Yeah I know dude I was just mad cus I died, didnt get any error messages the game just froze and I pressed ALT+F4 in the hopes to save my toon. Already rerolled
I had really bad lag problems. Long loading screen times, long monster/enviroment rendering, really bad frameskip/overall lag.

But by moving the game install into my ssd card fixed all those problems, i have no more any type of lagg in the game.

I did that yesterday

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info