Support delays...?

I created a support ticket concerning a locked account on December 27th. I understand a backlog of a few days to get support to reply and NZ holidays being short staff and everything.

I got a reply to my email only on Jan 14th and was asked a question which I answered within 2 minutes of receiving the initial email which would have lead to my account being unlocked. Sadly, 6 days following the reply, 24 days after the initial inquiry, i'm still waiting on my account to be unlocked...

I am disappointed by GGG support taking such a long time to get issues resolved, having played this game for so long to only have to sit and wait for my ticket reply.

To clarify, I also did not bump my email by replying multiple time to it and has been patiently waiting for a reply...
Last bumped on Jan 25, 2019, 11:33:54 AM
The people coming out with similar situations is just growing and growing. And all the comments we get back is Chris saying that "The customer support team have been working very hard to get the backlog under control and have been doing a great job so far." Clearly it does not seem like that at all.

In a similar boat at you, been waiting since December 29th.
Last edited by Kattn on Jan 20, 2019, 4:52:04 PM
I'm waiting also, going on ten days now.

The strange thing is, it was regarding missing items from a supporter pack and I got a response within 10 hours to the first email, asking for my address, Character names etc... Which of course I provided.

Since sending that reply and an additional 2 emails it has gone silent, not even an acknowledgement. This leads me to believe this back log does not exist and more a case of just ignoring emails, that require any work or chasing up.

Sorry but how else can you explain, getting the first email within 24 hours and now nothing for 11 days and 3 emails later??

I feel seriously let down after spending a fair amount of my wages on these supporter items and I can't even get a reply of any kind.
15 days already here, same problem
Exactly the same situation, trying to unlock my account..
3 weeks for a reply from support asking more questions, I replied and now I get to wait another 3 weeks apparently.

Whatever system they are using for answering support tickets is abysmal, it seems that each time they ask a question it bumps us to the back of the line again!

They need to hire extra staff to get through this backlog and focus on resolving an issue in its entirety before moving on to the next person.

Very disappointing customer service.
Well, they are hiring people for support. Good to see that they are finally doing something to alleviate the situation in preparation for the future. But the process may take a while (interviews, training, etc). :/

Hope they get to you guys soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info