3.5 Vulconus Charged Dash Fun Build!

Hello Exiles,
this build is not made for doing Uber Elder and his damage is not that good but I had a good time playing it.

What is this build around?

1. I wanted to use and test new Vulconus
2. I wanted to make a build around evade and dodge
3. Charged Dash was a skill waking my interest since a long time

I put all factors together and ended up with this build. Hope you guys will enjoy the guide!

Showcase Video
Spoiler


Pros and Cons
+ 91% evade chance for attacks and projectiles (up to 95% with a better watchers eye)
+ 75% attack dodge chance
+ 66% spell dodge chance
+ trying out new things
- damage could be better
- when you get hit... it will hurt!

Skilltree/Bandits/Pantheon
Spoiler
PoB: https://pastebin.com/AU2dWDaH

Bandits: Kill all or help Kraityn
- Kill all if you hit 75% attack dodge chance
- Help Kraityn when you dont hit 75% attack dodge chance otherwise

Ascendancy:
1. Rapid Assault (For Onslaught Buff)
2. Avatar of the Chase (More Evade Chance + Increased Onslaught Effect)
3. Way of the Poacher (Provides more benefits then Quartz Infusion since we will hit maximum attack dodge chance anyway)
4. Avatar of the Slaughter

Pantheon:
Major God - Soul of Lunaris
Minor God - Soul of Garukhan


Gear
Spoiler
This watchers eye is kind of the budget version. If possible get a watchers eye with evade chance and dodge chance while affected by grace.


The weapon of my choice! Vulconus got a few changed in 3.5 https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vulconus. Thats why i wanted to try it out. Otherwise no deeper reasons why exactly THIS weapon.


Best damage boost for nearly all melee/crit builds. And since we dont get hit that often we are not that affected by the downsides.


Fixing Accuracy problems + pushing our main defense source "dodge"


Giving us even more attack dodge chance + increased Onslaught effect and Endurance Charges. Cant ask for more from a body armour in this build.


Important on Rings in this build is that we want +5% chance to evade attacks! Since we want to get as close as possible to 95% chance to evade. Next important stats are resistances and life.


Use the gloves for fixing your resistances.


Use the belt for getting some resistances and strenght.


Best boots i can think of! Giving 16% spell dodge chance + life and nice movement speed!


My flask setup:



Gem Setup
Spoiler
Charged Dash
Charged Dash + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Fire Penetration + Added Fire Damage + Maim + Melee Physical Damage

Cast when Damage taken
Cast when damage taken (Lvl1) + Immortal Call (Lvl3) + Phase Run (Lvl3) + Increased Duration (Lvl20)

Whirling Blades
Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks + Fortify

Ancestral Protector
Ancestral Protector + Multiple Totems + Blind

Vaal Ancestral Warchief
Vaal Ancestral Warchief + Empower + Multiple Totems + (Grace)

Aura
Grace and Herald of Ash


Hope you find this build guide kind of interesting! If you have any questions i will answer them :)
Last bumped on Jan 30, 2019, 12:58:39 AM
Looks like fun. Must try it out in a new league as a starter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info