How to start Memory Eater quest

Hi,

sorry for the newbish question, but I haven' been playing a league since harbinger and a this is new to me. Also googeling didn't get me the answer to my question.

How do I get the Memory Eater quest?

The wiki says "The Memory Eater is a quest given by Zana in the story's epilogue." Are there any pre-conditions to that? Zana has no quest for me in the epilogue and I don't see the ME's symbol among my quests. I'm well into mapping, my atlas ist at 53% bonus, is that quest still to come or am misunderstanding something?

Thanks in advance,
Peter
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2019, 9:10:55 AM
The quest starts when you kill Kitava on act 10 and enter the epilogue. It starts with you doing a map for her, then you start doing shaper influenced maps for her and eventually you will be chasing down elder for the memory fragments, it all ends with you killing uber elder.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
hmm... I have killed Kitava, I startet playing maps (53 different map bonus objectives completed as mentioned), next Shaper influenced map is sulphur veins (tier 6), i've got the "hidden architect" quest ... but no "Memory Eater". Any idea why not? Does it start later in the game?

It's after you are done with the shaper influenced maps, the last one being the tier 6 map. Thats when elder starts appearing.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Oh, okay. Thanks CrazylikE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info