[3.5] Voidfletcher Ice Shot | Tornado Shot | Deadeye (deathless all bosses, depth 600+)

Can this build work as a scion or not really?
"
medwannabe wrote:
i see that most of the build focuses on cold dmg, but i'm trying to figure out if all phys is converted 100% to cold or it's phys + cold and we're maxing cold cuz it's more efficient

Ice shot only uses cold damage, Tornado shot 90% cold and 10% physical damage
"
UhYuuki wrote:

Yes, it works, the damage will be more, the survival rate is less
"
UhYuuki wrote:

Given the fact that such an build is more expensive, I don’t see any sense in it.
"
darkvergi1 wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:

Given the fact that such an build is more expensive, I don’t see any sense in it.
hey, i made a tree for a scion version, any chance u can take a look and let me know if its ok? Literally ur tree but went Slayer and Deadeye for labs https://pastebin.com/Dmd3jNCH
Last edited by UhYuuki on Jan 23, 2019, 11:42:42 PM
"
UhYuuki wrote:
"
darkvergi1 wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:

hey, i made a tree for a scion version, any chance u can take a look and let me know if its ok? Literally ur tree but went Slayer and Deadeye for labs https://pastebin.com/Dmd3jNCH

Since you will have more damage, you need more investment in survival. To do this, you need to take all points near the "Constitution"

My friend streamer did this version. Under the video there is a link to PoB. But I did not understand why. In our version of the build, attachments are much smaller.
He Killed Uber Elder for 2.45
I killed for the same time
The video was recorded even WITHOUT a curse, which I later received on the ring.
And with a curse it (not measured accurately) - 2.20-2.30, maybe even less

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f02m322DyJk
Last edited by darkvergi1 on Jan 24, 2019, 3:43:15 AM
It's better to wear a starkonja's without a +2 tornado shot enchantment,or should i wear a rare helmet with +2 tornado shot ?
yea, only reason why im going scion is because i cant be fucked to lvl another char this late into the league xD, thank you again for answering all my annoying question, truly appreciate it
"
UhYuuki wrote:
yea, only reason why im going scion is because i cant be fucked to lvl another char this late into the league xD, thank you again for answering all my annoying question, truly appreciate it

I did try the exact tree you have on Scion with this build and I would say its quite opposite, it's less damage and more survival. Eventually I rerolled it to molten strike/frozen blades build because after levelling ranger voidfletcher champ to 94 I did not enjoy lack of tailwind.
"
Lethrblack wrote:
It's better to wear a starkonja's without a +2 tornado shot enchantment,or should i wear a rare helmet with +2 tornado shot ?

I think Starkonja has no alternatives. Even without enchantment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info