[3.6] Coc Ice Nova CI Occultist - 10-15k ES - Deathless Uber 4.5+mil dps

"
faytte wrote:
"
weeprab wrote:
"
zentee wrote:
http://poe.trade/search/minaraharomgen

Dropping a search for jewel searching just edit the ones you dont need but i think im not missing anything i think

maybe im wrong but i dont think crit multi with swords affects our spells.

also you can add:
%increased area damage

i recommend getting some resists and or dex on your jewels too. 4 dmg mod jewels are much more expensive than 3 dmg mods and 1 res mod

It wont. You want global multi, multi with spells, etc. Damage/Crit Chance/Crit Multi with swords is local to the weapon and the weapon is not doing the damage in the case of triggered skills.

good crit chance with weapon help to trigger coc gem

Still need lving section before switching to CI :D

update :
So it definitely feels a bit better with the new chest piece I finally 6 linked.
But it doesnt feel constant. Maybe im just a scrub with cyclone but I would very much appreciate it if someone could look over my POB and let me know what changes I should make in terms of gear/passives.etc. Thanks in advance!
"
update :
So it definitely feels a bit better with the new chest piece I finally 6 linked.
But it doesnt feel constant. Maybe im just a scrub with cyclone but I would very much appreciate it if someone could look over my POB and let me know what changes I should make in terms of gear/passives.etc. Thanks in advance!

hm it looks like you have the essentials now you just need to tweak a few things. probably a better belt, better jewels and a lvl 21 ice nova. your multimodded ring is a bit weird too i think you could have picked better mods :P. the shock while focused mod is a huge damage increase. pick up aspect of the spider on a piece of gear if you can. while cycloning you want to click close to your character so you dont have one long spin. usually you can 1 hit packs of mobs with one quick cyclone.
Last edited by weeprab on Mar 20, 2019, 2:09:53 AM
Anyone figured out best gem setup for boss killing after 3.6 new gems ?
IGN: Ruufies
Thanks for guide, really nice build.
:D
Don't forget in the weapon put frostbolt on top of ice nova not the other way around
"
zentee wrote:
Don't forget in the weapon put frostbolt on top of ice nova not the other way around

Thank you, fixed
you take ghost reaver and not light eater?
"
mayhem13007 wrote:
you take ghost reaver and not light eater?

I dont think you really need it with warlords mark. But i have no idea how leech works. XD
Warlord mark is a skill or an enchant ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info