disconnecting back to the login screen

Someone there from GGG, answer me.

Video of problem - https://xboxclips.com/Marcelo%20Leibniz/b6a82e9c-2689-4385-b2f2-66a0bed42fe7/embed

Gamertag: Marcelo Leibniz
xbox one x
gateway: 192.168.0.1
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2019, 12:23:00 PM
"
MarceloRleite wrote:
Someone there from GGG, answer me.

Video of problem - https://xboxclips.com/Marcelo%20Leibniz/b6a82e9c-2689-4385-b2f2-66a0bed42fe7/embed

Gamertag: Marcelo Leibniz
xbox one x
gateway: 192.168.0.1

gateway 192.168.0.1 is your routers default gateway. It means it's just your internal network. That info won't help them.

If you load into a zone, load out, and then press Y to join the instance again, it'll show you what server you're using.
Hello man,

My server: São Paulo (BR)

But what really makes me sad is to see that no one from GGG responds, at least try to help solve the problem, it has been four days that I can not play path of exile.
I had exactly the same issue couple weeks ago , I first thought it was a problem with the servers . Jeff told me that it may be due to my connection , so I contacted my provider and yes there was a local problem on my internet connection .
the best you can do to fix this is to contact your isp to figure out what can be done.

hope that will be fixed soon for you
my recommendation would be the following:

*Run a hard wired connection to your xbox and pc/laptop
*On your PC or laptop, run a ping test. You can do that by clicking on the 'start' menu, typing in 'cmd' and then when the command line comes up, type in "ping 8.8.8.8 -t". When you disconnect, look and see if the request times out (in other words, drops packets).

I would keep this running nearby when you experience issues and it'll tell you if it's your internet or the game.

Hope this helps narrow it down a little bit.
I get sooo many boots to login screen its crazy! Game doesn't crash anymore thats good. For now reason I just get booted some times during heavy fighting others for just walking around. Seems to happen alot when I play with someone else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info