Are you happy with the betrayal league so far?

Yep
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
cimmerian32 wrote:
I have had a blast playing this League. The Syndicate dialogue, the variety of encounters, the reward structure by making meaningful decisions when you kill each member that you encounter, learning how to make rivalries work in this situation, trust work in that situation, how to make members move from one safehouse to another, how to level up safehouse leaders consistently, what to do during map encounters for maximum effect... wooo!!! it has been absolutely fantastic!

Please make deeply immersive League mechanics like this the norm instead of boring breach-like pop-bubble type encounters.
Biatch are u playing sims or path of exile ?
"
Good for you folks league is ending with the packs going first.
Good. Let it end even sooner, we might actualy get something good for the next league if ggg remembers what poe is suposed to be.
It certanly wasnt suposed to be a frustrating to play clusterfuck as far as i can member.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Delving is still great although locking us out with the all too predicted low find rate of Niko to over-limit sulphite to keep us out of the mine is another fail. Then with GGG still keeping the red maps drop rates too rare to be sustainable that is the crown of the league failures.

It always seemed to me like there is this kind of contradiction with this game. Like they want us to play it but, they don't. Every content is gated save for the campaign. And I feel like I'm constantly being slowed down or stopped from what I enjoy doing. Lately, I find myself more and more wandering around the hidout because of that. And, after a little while, I just disconnect.

But, at the same time, stuff like flipping or botting, that I feel that are very hurtful to the game, seem like they always find the doors open.
Last edited by QuiquePoE on Feb 5, 2019, 7:56:48 AM
Best league ever! Voice acting is 10/10.

It also adds up so its not just syndicate - betrayal together with Delve, Incursion, Mapping, Abysses, Breaches, Dailies, etc there is always something todo when you login be it playing sims with synd or slaying mobs, almost lvl 94 and havent felt the "grind" feeling yet. Legacy league was the only one I felt the same - with all the possible stones and choices.

Beastiry was the worst ever (only played it for a week or two), and tbh I still dont get what its endgame is, Im just netting red beasts for the achievement. Is there a meaning behind doing those missions?
I like most of it, but I haven't seen this many bugs in any league before. I'm worried that GGG is pressed to make so much new content that they don't have time to fix stuff.

Syndicate is a bit hard too. I mean, some players even claim Syndicate does more damage than Uber-Elder.

But the content in itself is well made and an interesting approach to a new playstyle.
You should have given them the redmane treatment.. Make a statement!
Last edited by Y1kes on Feb 5, 2019, 11:34:19 AM
I think the mechanics of the investigation and encounters are pretty fun. Their personalities are amiable too. I do think they become too strong eventually. I suppose you need the best meta build to have fun in this game nowadays.
Hands down the most garbage content ive seen in this game since I started. Worse than only having act 3 and docks to grind. the Catarina fight is complete trash, lead up to by a series on smaller trash fights that can only leave you baffled.

start: spawn baddie that can you shot your weak (add any number) health pool because we don't regard any defenses.
-not good enough, lets spawn 2 more that can do the same.
- forget that we spawn 10 tiers higher than your map.
- oh, you thought you were gonna survive? heres a little tora degen.
- you managed to make it to Catarina? get ready to really waste your time and xp. hope you leveled first, at least then its just time wasted.

I beat it once on my last portal, so far. by so far, I mean im just going to avoid this trash-tent till the league is over.
Last edited by guavasauce on Feb 13, 2019, 11:27:02 AM
I really tried as much as I could to like it, but I just don't.

I got them in the dungeon and left them there all league.

I hope it doesn't go core, even thought there are some indications that it will.
Everything other than the syndicate mechanic is pretty good.

I really hope delve is not going to get gimped next league if its still going to be gated behind syndicate scarabs.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info