Are you happy with the betrayal league so far?

"
Molochmane wrote:
I have no opinion in betrayal lague since i'm a standard pleb. However, i like delve/incursion inclusion in 3.5

So am I thanks to Betrayl screw this league. And no I dont like inclusion of so much. Game should be more streamlined not 20 half ass leagues piled into one whith no clear purpose not to mention you cant get far in them being so sparse....all this crap to deal with and besides what if I dint like those league mechanics? We need league stones back then people can play as much or as least of those offerings. And all offerings. Invasion was my favorite league why cant I get that?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 16, 2019, 12:11:32 AM
I really like the betrayal Patch. The league itself not so much... the fact that 95% of the good rewards (basically all of em except Rin's maps in trans/fort) don't scale at all between speed farming campaign and high tier maps is complete BS.

Also betrayal encounters just feel bad to interact with. Between both choices being actively bad and having to cover your entire screen mid map and break your clearing up to decide what to do with the syndicate members the league mechanic feels very much half baked and poorly tested.
Last edited by Gravedancer on Jan 16, 2019, 12:19:16 AM
"
cover your entire screen mid map and break your clearing up to decide what to do with the syndicate members the league mechanic feels very much half baked and poorly tested.

Yup kills flow, your roll, cock blocking whatever and feels very half baked. I don't care for any league that does that and many leagues do. They caught on with bestiary it was dumb carrying all those stupid nets, trapping them at just the right time, and having to zone to low levels to pick up low level beast maybe they'll fix this too. Like Armageddon the screen after syndicates dead or something. But I dont think it will fix it totally I dont want to deal with it period. Look at my chart, the RNG etc.

What ever happened to run fast, kill shit, get loot? Keep it simple. If I wanted a strategy game I'd play chess. Far better at that genre.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 16, 2019, 12:31:52 AM
bad league......
syndicate fight are not bad for me but all is a joke in that league :

reward are....reward ? rofl.......
end content over-rng gated
content farming is only efficient on low lvl area , not in t15/16 maps
delve is rapped (worst of all in that league)
master rework realy sucks , special mention to zana

i used to play like 4/6 hours a day (afterwork) , with that league i am about , maybe , 1h and get bored.....

BIG FLOP
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
I love delving,Incursion and the beast hunting. Betrayal is meh, the only way to do it fast enough is in low lvl content.
I enjoy it, I haven't really played though since beta so there so much new stuff.
I also keep syndicate locked away though, gets annoying seeing them every new zone or map.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

end content over-rng gated

Betrayal end content is like the polar opposite of rng gated.

Hard to imagine less steady and deterministic progression than Intel -> safehouse -> mastermind.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
It blows my mind that 35%+ of overall playtime is spent in act content. Are there really that many players who spend dozens of hours in act content - which is the only place syndicate is really meaningful - but never get to map content?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
It blows my mind that 35%+ of overall playtime is spent in act content. Are there really that many players who spend dozens of hours in act content - which is the only place syndicate is really meaningful - but never get to map content?

Just a lot of bots farming blood aqueducts 24/7
"
thecrazyarab wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Just a lot of bots farming blood aqueducts 24/7

That is......a great point and kind of depressing.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 16, 2019, 2:14:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info