Are you happy with the betrayal league so far?

I disliked the league when it first came out pre-nerfed damage etc than they nerfed it and it was perfectly fine after that and I don't know how people still die to it.

Everything else is good I liked the previous leagues including this version of beast league, The past version was the most dogshit league ever.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 15, 2019, 3:02:05 PM
Hated it. Played like 3 days.

I don't like mechanics that slow down gameplay. So just like messing with those nets were no fun messing with syndicate placement isnt fun either. Its just tedious. Especially when thier ads are lingering after you kill them and you can't think about placing them without getting clipped. So you gotta run around thier compund kill all those ads then go back to syndicate members, look at chart I made, then place them.

Tedious

Flow interrupting

Not fun

All The lauges I hate have same thing in common flow interruption. Like those stupid ghosts you has to chase and coral to get loot, Like the nets and hunting beasts at super low level sometimes, this one with syndicate placement I mentioned.

I like smiple run fast, kill shit, get loot.

Breach, Abyss, delve etc
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 15, 2019, 3:15:10 PM
I'm really enjoying it. I have made multiple characters just screwing around up to low maps, and I have a few I plan on taking to 90+ (career limits my play time. I really like the variety of things to do which has kept me from the burn out. I dislike that I have to go to work and can't play more....
Pretty good. Not best ever, but still fun.
Censored.
No
I personally quite like the Betrayal mechanic. The only issue I have with it is the reward system to be honest. I like a lot of the rewards, but if you're only doing it for the rewards then there's no reason to engage with the content in maps. The rewards are the same regardless of the instances you ran.
I enjoy it the most when it that fled jumps out from a portal behind me and oneshots me with chaos damage
Yeah, really enjoying it. Not my favorite league ever but still playing and having a lot of fun.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Delve and bestiary is pretty good
Incursion need a revamp or a different method of approach , its not fun and not worth of time the way it is now.
Betrayal is only enjoable during campaing, in maps becomes unpleasant.
i came back after quitting years ago. i have huge fun and spent more time then i should with the game in the last weeks. also i plan to write some feedback once i see more of the endgame bosses (uber elder,aul etc)

i like how betrayal gives you all kinds of options for crafting and improving stuff.

most frustrating thing so far, fukin NIKO. i spend 200c on gilded sulhpite today and go 8 nodes out of it. its just so pointlessly frustrating. just average the sulphite gain out and always spawn 3...
ign: Lucador / Zashah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info