Am I the only one that sees it as an issue???

Greetings,

Source : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2308183

Time spent in type of content
Campaign 37.14% (Includes towns)
Hideout 30.52%
Maps 24.09%
Delve 4.84%
Other 3.41% (Includes Incursions, Abyss areas, PVP and other special areas)

Players are spending about 1/3 of play time in hideouts???????
Then close to 1/4 mapping??????

Does that mean players are playing Minecraft-like with their hideout? I think maybe more they go to sleep and stay idle in the hideout.

But the real eye opener is the time spent mapping and NOT Delving. Players are mapping over and over and over doing the same mindless thing.

It is normal the temple time spent is low because it is a race against time. After Delve, it is the most enjoying play time of the game in my opinion, far more than Betrayal that I skip now as often as I can.

Let's hope GGG brings more Delve.

Thank you
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2019, 4:58:08 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
When I go do something I leave myself in my hideout idling. Don't want to restart the game all the time.
Time in hideouts is likely time spent crafting, doing vendor recipes, etc.

Definitely need more delving though.
"
Time in hideouts is likely time spent crafting, doing vendor recipes, etc.

Definitely need more delving though.

i think we can add creating hideouts to that.
and i would like to guess at least 25% of time spend is creating hideouts.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Creating those shiny hideouts which lag the game.
You`re not alone, OP. Not alone..

We are so much time iddling in ho`s waiting for sellers or buyers come by or making their minds. Or just afk. Decorating my ho was like 10-15 min or so. Not relevant here. I`m not playing in my ho, there is nothing really to do here. Besides some crafting. But even this not taking long usually. I`m not willing to spend nor have endless currencies and even patience and interest enough to have long crafting sessions.
Most people are either trying to trade because of shitty trade system and failing or afk

and a little bit of time rolling maps
Need more brains, exile?
"
MasterTBC wrote:
Most people are either trying to trade because of shitty trade system and failing or afk

and a little bit of time rolling maps

yep trading is shitty and time consuming.

i tend to sit in my hideout while i'm searching poe.trade

and then i quit league when I get sick of the endless whispering.
All that hideout time is pretty much idle or market bots.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
I do idle a lot in my hideout for various reasons. Oftentimes I get distracted with a youtube video, for example.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info