The Stygian Mirage Archer Effect

Thank you for sharing such a great post.
https://www.absolutedigitizing.com/
This is awesome <3
Well, it's cool.

But STYGIAN? REALLY? I mean, REALLY really?

Mirage Archer is a support gem. As such it's not used in a niche build, it's used in ALMOST ALL archer builds. The original Mirage archer is neon green, not fitting any bow skills at all. The Stygian one is neon blue, AGAIN not fitting most (should be OK for shock archer, but who the heck plays Shrapnel Shot or lightning Elemental Hit).

I wished so much that the texture of the mirage archer would change to resemble the equipped WEAPON EFFECT.. because, well, I either play frost, fire, or pure phys archers, and neither the original nor this MTX fit, but the skill is so damn OP you don't really have any option to switch it out. It's practically mandatory.
Please Scourge Arrow MTX!
Where is the red version? I need one for my Ultimate Chaos set :)

Nice to see a mtx for this skill though.
Nice. Like always when an update is here we have to download the update. 45.3 MB/45.4 MB - very small. The problem is after download the installation takes hours before I can click play. Sometimes stuck at 25 - 26 minutes.... why...
Must be a good mtx considering my client updates for 10 minutes on steam.
I might wryly comment on the timing of this coming out after being shown how overpowered MA has proven to be. Still, (as usual) the art team did a great job here!

"
send a walrus to your house

That has to be the weirdest form of negative reaction I've read in a while.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Jan 14, 2019, 1:29:08 PM
please fix customer support. thanks
"
HoangBoss wrote:
look nice but i don't like bow
and since the latest patch update (2-3 days), i don't encounter any Research Master, is this a bug?

I feel you on this. I was leveling an occultist using blight and wither totem (not the best and I dont recommend leveling with this set up) and I did not encounter research until I was spamming Blood Aqueducts for mapping prep around level 62.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info