Hideout effects, and maybe sound effects

Was playin around with my hideout and the shop, was looking at the rain effect then I thought to myself hmm itd be really cool if they had a thunder effect / audio thing in the shop or wherever, little effects / sound effects like that could really make or break some hideouts, I know that not EVERYONE is into the hideout thing but I thought it could be cool..

was just thinking, even something like a little flash in the area u placed the lightning and then a thunder crackle in the background could be cool.. mixing it with a few rain effects and youd have a very gloomy setting..

could add other soundbyte type effects also, whispering echoes, sounds like whispers that echo.. you get the idea just thought it could be very cool to have some sound effect adding type stuff..

thank you, really hope you do the thunder / lightning one =D
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2019, 10:02:44 AM
Some other hideout stuff including floor tiles could be cool.. ones to make indoor hideouts look like outdoor ones, and outdoor ones look like indoor ones.. gives more freedom for each hideout is the idea behind this idea..

by just adding in some simple floor tiles like

grass tiles - in a square shape so u could tile it

dirt tiles - also in a square shape so u can tile it

sand tiles - also in a square shape so u can tile it

real neat stone tiles - square shape so u can tile it

and by tile I just mean floor decorations, so you can make that indoor library a sandy oasis if you wanted by placing the sand tiles (squares) all over the floor so it looks like a desert, or the grass or dirt or really neat stone tiles, already know we have diff variations of stone tiles in the game but I mean like real neat like you would find as the current floor in some of the hideouts already..

idk could be a cool idea!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info