is GGG support completely dead?

Im waiting since 1 december. Immo its no point in waiting.
GGG support is totally dead.
"
michachal wrote:

When did you last send an e-mail to them?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
michachal wrote:

When did you last send an e-mail to them?

28 december.
I ask because each time you send an e-mail, it gets grouped into a conversation with your other e-mails, and the queue arranges conversations based on when you last e-mailed them.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
This just gets scarier when Chris himself goes out and comments that the CS team is doing a good job. Is that being totally disconnected with the situation or is the team just not working? And if so is it due to lack of people, inefficent system or some other issues?
Last edited by Kattn on Jan 17, 2019, 4:09:37 AM
"
Kattn wrote:
This just gets scarier when Chris himself goes out and comments that the CS team is doing a good job. Is that being totally disconnected with the situation or is the team just not working? And if so is it due to lack of people, inefficent system or some other issues?
Well seeing as Chris also said they have the tech support people doing customer service, it’s obviously a manpower issue. Don’t know why you had to ask the question.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I'm having an issue relating to this.. Sent an email asking about supporter pack order that has not turned up and was asked for more information, which is fair enough. Thing is I have now sent this info. 3 times and I still get no reply.

Why did the email, asking for the info come almost straight away, but the one with an actual answer, still has not got a reply, after almost a week.

The cynical part of me says, its easy to just ask for more info; but not so to actually give an answer to my query.
"
This is a hilarious degree of mismanagement. There's no way a company let's a support situation get this bad without significant negligence or incompetence.

No one at GGG is sorry. They knew this would happen and they let it happen.

Even if I haven't moved on by the time my account is unlocked, how much do I really want to invest into a game where I can lose access for weeks at a time with no rhyme or reason?

So a company is intentionally subverting itself to lose money and customers? You need to lay off of the Alex Jones my friend. :P
"
Sarno wrote:
I ask because each time you send an e-mail, it gets grouped into a conversation with your other e-mails, and the queue arranges conversations based on when you last e-mailed them.

EXACTLY! So many impatient people just screwing themselves by resetting the queue and then blaming support. I dunno if anyone noticed the 50,000 additional users that joined PoE over the last league and ALL have a support ticket mostly from lack of understanding.
got my first problem ever today in pathofexile.

my account got banned.
send an email to support.
23minutes later my account was unbanned.

10/10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info