is GGG support completely dead?

ive been waiting a hole month now for my main account to be unlocked and nothing stil... anyone having the same problem?
Last edited by HackerDestroyer on Jan 12, 2019, 8:25:38 PM
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2019, 12:02:23 AM
Hey there, I am very sorry for the delay! We are currently dealing with a large number of support requests, but we will get to you as soon as we can. I apologise for any inconvenience.
Same here it has been 15 days since i first contacted the support about not being able to access my account. Since i have had short replies with 1 or 2 quick questions, that must take like seconds to do. But the first took 5 days, then 3 days and now i have been waiting for 7 days and just nothing. I understand holidays and stuff but this is just not ok...
"
Kattn wrote:
Same here it has been 15 days since i first contacted the support about not being able to access my account. Since i have had short replies with 1 or 2 quick questions, that must take like seconds to do. But the first took 5 days, then 3 days and now i have been waiting for 7 days and just nothing. I understand holidays and stuff but this is just not ok...

Currently in the same boat, haven't been waiting as long as some people but I do agree. Waiting days in between each response is just not right, I understand backups and what not but there's gotta be some sort of solution. The simple replies/questions that lengthen the actual answer response/action is really unfortunate, maybe looking into a live support chat feature might make things a bit more smooth and go much faster?

Very new to the community and not sure if GGG has said anything or how they feel about adding a live chat but I personally think it would help ALOT.

Last edited by xVapenation on Jan 13, 2019, 7:38:37 AM
This is a hilarious degree of mismanagement. There's no way a company let's a support situation get this bad without significant negligence or incompetence.

No one at GGG is sorry. They knew this would happen and they let it happen.

Even if I haven't moved on by the time my account is unlocked, how much do I really want to invest into a game where I can lose access for weeks at a time with no rhyme or reason?
The one thing that i find most weird is that at the same time as post like this one is super common, there are post praising them talking about quick responses from the support. How can some get almost instant responses while others go waiting for weeks?

I have always praised GGG as a company and PoE as a game to my friends and when the topic as come up. But right now i feel extremely disappointed. Specially in a time like this, where there are waves of new players coming for other communities its more important then ever. Just what is going on?
Last edited by Kattn on Jan 13, 2019, 11:54:52 AM
Sometimes I wonder if the two comments before me are by people who don't have object permanence? It's the only way I can explain the lack of perspective. Look, this sucks, but running around and complaining that the sky is falling is a bit over the top, isn't it? I've been with this game since before 1.0, and sometimes things like this happen, especially as they're growing and breaking new ground. This shit is hard and they're often really on the ball, so I think they deserve some slack and a little less entitlement.
More hymns for Cassia when?
Last edited by AmbientImpact on Jan 14, 2019, 3:19:53 AM
I dont understand your argument, so the fact that they are doing a good job most of the time is good enough of a excuse to not do good other times? I said in my posts that i do understand the unfortunate timing, and i was not expecting to get responses in the first 5 minutes. But i sure as hell even in the worst of times expect my issue to be solved at least to the point where im able to play the game withing 2 weeks. Is that unreasonable? And i joined in 0.10.0e, but what does that have to do with anything?
[Deleted]
Last edited by HamSandwich123 on Jan 14, 2019, 9:08:26 AM
A couple more days and I'm hitting the 1 month checkpoint since I wrote the ticket.
Hey there,

Thanks for getting back to us. I sincerely apologise for the delay in response. We're currently experiencing a large influx of customer service inquiries at this time.

I've forwarded this onto the appropriate member of the team to look into for you. If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards,
Al
Got this answer after like 20 days, now it's been silent. Keep hoping I guess. It's by far the darkest time for GGG support, hope they'll get everything figured out, because it's getting kinda absurd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info