Tradeboard Filter Idea --- GGG please take a look?

Really need some insight from GGG on anything about the tradeboard. There should be no reason to spend almost an hour to go through 1400+ pages to find an item that meets search parameters.

Searched for:
Elder
"ion dam" = minion damage
"ion gem" = minion gem levels

Can't scroll more than 15 pages in 10 sec without getting a timeout warning and having to wait also... Can't these be brought to the front or something?
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
graass wrote:
am i not clear on this post LOL ?
the post is the example.

it's practically the same as POE.Trade !

only this would be for the console version of POE.

While I love this idea, I have a strong feeling it will never happen, I don't think the trade board will ever have the robust filtering that we get on POE.trade as they don't want the ease that we have with trading to be combined with easily being able to find the item. I do hope this happens, and hopefully it is more of a resource issue to implement something similar rather than an ideological one, but I have a feeling it will be a long time before we see detailed searching like this on the XBox.
"
Corrison wrote:
Really need some insight from GGG on anything about the tradeboard. There should be no reason to spend almost an hour to go through 1400+ pages to find an item that meets search parameters.

Searched for:
Elder
"ion dam" = minion damage
"ion gem" = minion gem levels

Can't scroll more than 15 pages in 10 sec without getting a timeout warning and having to wait also... Can't these be brought to the front or something?

I do hope we will be able to get a "filter" in the search rather than after the search, the ability to do the search text before the results so you only see what matches would be something that doesn't change much about our current search other than making it make more sense. Our current search is only tolerable on their servers because of our low volume, you figure if we do get our population up this will be a problem for everyone not just the users.
"
metfansc wrote:
I do hope we will be able to get a "filter" in the search rather than after the search, the ability to do the search text before the results so you only see what matches would be something that doesn't change much about our current search other than making it make more sense. Our current search is only tolerable on their servers because of our low volume, you figure if we do get our population up this will be a problem for everyone not just the users.

That would be a huge QOL boost for us.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Too bad GGG doesn't even give a fuck enough to even acknowledge it's playerbase

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info