[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Maybe it is a noob and weird question, but with this Mirage Archer almost all the time above me I really can't see if this IC even works or not :)

Can not remember if I ever saw IC buff above my head honestly.

What is the best way to test and check if IC working properly? :) Just go to a lower level mobs and wait to be hit w/o using Mirage Archer I guess? :)

I am using CWDT 2/20 + IC 20/20 + Increased Duration 20/20 link. Is it the correct way or I can delevel CWDT to level 1 for example? And if there is something else I can do better for that CWDT+IC thingie? :)
Last edited by spoobg on Jun 26, 2019, 8:42:31 AM
"
spoobg wrote:
Maybe it is a noob and weird question, but with this Mirage Archer almost all the time above me I really can't see if this IC even works or not :)

Can not remember if I ever saw IC buff above my head honestly.

What is the best way to test and check if IC working properly? :) Just go to a lower level mobs and wait to be hit w/o using Mirage Archer I guess? :)

I am using CWDT 2/20 + IC 20/20 + Increased Duration 20/20 link. Is it the correct way or I can delevel CWDT to level 1 for example? And if there is something else I can do better for that CWDT+IC thingie? :)

read your cwdt gem and your ic gem.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
It is working, seems I just did not paid enough attention to the buff icon appearance :) Just tested it, but with CWDT(1)+IC(3), was using IC 20/20 before.

Demi, I am sorry sometimes asking stupid questions, I realize that, excuse me :)
Last edited by spoobg on Jun 26, 2019, 9:12:02 AM
Nice build! :)

One stupid question: my budget atm allows me to buy rigwald or +2 ts helmet (in not-so-optimal base, like eva+es etc). Which one should I priorize? Thanks in advance.
"
KingPuskis wrote:
Nice build! :)

One stupid question: my budget atm allows me to buy rigwald or +2 ts helmet (in not-so-optimal base, like eva+es etc). Which one should I priorize? Thanks in advance.

helm
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
poyozzo wrote:
Thoughts on precision skill gem and Watcher's Eye precision multiplier mod?

For a very low mana reservation at gem lvl 1, we gain 40% crit chance, some accuracy and the watcher's eye provides life and up to 50% multi, which technically is better than what unnatural instinct used to give, right?

Been testing this and I'm enjoying it so far. Did anyone else do some testing on this?
"
poyozzo wrote:
"
poyozzo wrote:

For a very low mana reservation at gem lvl 1, we gain 40% crit chance, some accuracy and the watcher's eye provides life and up to 50% multi, which technically is better than what unnatural instinct used to give, right?

Been testing this and I'm enjoying it so far. Did anyone else do some testing on this?

Since you'r already using Watcher's Eye it might be a good idea to get a Watchers Eye with Increased movement Speed with Grace and change haste for grace. You will lose attack speed but your movespeed will be higher and with vaal grace you can get a nice boost at your dodge for those desperate moments
Last edited by Frascione on Jun 26, 2019, 2:51:20 PM
If only more people would know the true colors of the OP oh boi
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
If only more people would know the true colors of the OP oh boi

wut, is there drama in a build thread? O_O
IGN - Imgur
"
Frascione wrote:
"
poyozzo wrote:
"
poyozzo wrote:

Since you'r already using Watcher's Eye it might be a good idea to get a Watchers Eye with Increased movement Speed with Grace and change haste for grace. You will lose attack speed but your movespeed will be higher and with vaal grace you can get a nice boost at your dodge for those desperate moments

Those are quite expensive since they are new, but seems the way to go. Also, there are mods that increase attack speed / attack damage with Precision that are good secondary options. Immunity to enfeeble while affected with grace is another very nice secondary mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info