PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
"
Skrible wrote:
sorry, i was reading your guide and looking at the items you recommended.

there's +quantity in almost every piece, is this a legacy stats? i'm playing in league and i cant find the rares with +quantity stats on poe.trade and poe.affix.

TIA!

please read the gear stat priorities section. it took me forever to write and you just ignored all of it. feelsbadman

so sorry, i've only been playing poe for a few months. didn't know IIQ mod was totally removed hence i couldn't find any thing about it.

thanks! will give this build a try! great videos btw.
unintended double post
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jan 14, 2019, 11:44:07 AM
Thanks for the explanation. Looks like i need better jewels. Dmg feels low, but i dont see much dmg on ur legacy gear. So its me or my jewels suck) If you can take a look at my char Betrayed_MF and leave some feedback, would be nice, but it all takes time) Eyah, lvl 82 still tho. But difference between ur pob and mine 10+x times)
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jan 14, 2019, 11:43:15 AM
"
Thanks for the explanation. Looks like i need better jewels. Dmg feels low, but i dont see much dmg on ur legacy gear. So its me or my jewels suck) If you can take a look at my char Betrayed_MF and leave some feedback, would be nice, but it all takes time) Eyah, lvl 82 still tho. But difference between ur pob and mine 10+x times)

i have a bit on jewelry but its mostly abyssal jewels carrying my ass.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Jan 14, 2019, 11:48:15 AM
So, can I still pull it with 50-80c jewels, or dmg will be low for red maps? Ty.
"
So, can I still pull it with 50-80c jewels, or dmg will be low for red maps? Ty.

there's no way for me to predict what jewels you can make or buy with that much chaos lol. if you gear properly you can do shaper/uber elder without problems. if you can't, get better gear.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
"

Remember that HH help a lot with clearing There no way to die while fighting with trash.
Dps with The Build is ok. But sometime something one shot u. I thinking about changing belt for stygian and The head for lightpoacher Then go Full hp/dmg.
"
Rejz0 wrote:
"

Remember that HH help a lot with clearing There no way to die while fighting with trash.
Dps with The Build is ok. But sometime something one shot u. I thinking about changing belt for stygian and The head for lightpoacher Then go Full hp/dmg.

Hi again, can you check my profile ? im squishy like 4k hp and im not hitting a lot evasion only 50k , i did Queen of forest 6 link and use ur setup is good for bosses but idk i think im lacking dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info