[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
rESTTTT wrote:
"
MCRide wrote:

Just finally saved up enough for this, it's my first Headhunter ever! I've gotten 1 more Doctor since my last post, making 4 total Doctor drops from 505 Burial Chambers so far. I bought the rest of the cards with the remaining currency I had. I'm super broke now, but I'm excited to keep farming to try out the new belt :) I've been thinking about switching from T6 Burial Chambers to maybe something a little higher tier, but not really sure what I'd switch to. I'd have to make some changes to my gear for sure, since I'm only running with 4.3k life right now.

1k+ burials and 2 doctors :cryingpepe:

ive done about 600 t16 elder burials in the past 2 leagues and have 6 or 7 drops lol. gotta run full juiCE
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
How can i search for the jewels on poe.trade regular old one alt jewels are showing up it doesn't work.

Edit: Despite selecting adds cold damage to bow attacks nothing like that shows up. It says your query is too broad. Sorted results may be inexact.
Last edited by YossarianQoL on Apr 16, 2019, 6:27:22 PM
"
YossarianQoL wrote:
How can i search for the jewels on poe.trade regular old one alt jewels are showing up it doesn't work.

Edit: Despite selecting adds cold damage to bow attacks nothing like that shows up. It says your query is too broad. Sorted results may be inexact.

add more qualifiers lol. as the site says, your query is too broad.
Here is the build i'm Running, any idea to improve my overall DPS without loosing quant here or spending 200ex on an item ???? !!! :)

Thanks for the build btw, having lot of fun with it

Alternative item :

Jewel :

Flask :

Currently i feel like my mapping/leveling strategy is not 100% efficient, i don’t have map sustain and my Return on Investement is pretty small (i’m running T12 - shaped - sextant Max qual).
Last edited by Freeezty on Apr 17, 2019, 2:45:29 AM
"
Freeezty wrote:
Here is the build i'm Running, any idea to improve my overall DPS without loosing quant here or spending 200ex on an item ???? !!! :)

Thanks for the build btw, having lot of fun with it

Alternative item :

Jewel :

Flask :

Currently i feel like my mapping/leveling strategy is not 100% efficient, i don’t have map sustain and my Return on Investement is pretty small (i’m running T12 - shaped - sextant Max qual).

helm enchant is a ton of single target dps. better amulet, quant rings/amulet with mroe multimoded deeps.
First season playing PoE, been grinding hard for currency but still don't know how to itemize myself very well yet. What are the biggest pain points with my current setup/what should I be looking to upgrade first? Also, I can't keep haste active with my other 2 buffs - are we just using Vaal Haste?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/scotthuxley/characters

and the character is "Huxranq"

Many many thanks for any help you can offer.
hey bro, i just started poe, do you recommend me playing this build?
Hi Demi, this is my second league and I am quite new to this game. I found your build is fun but I have a problem with mapping. I cant even go further than tier 12 and I am running low on ex. So, my question is should I get helm with 2 additional shot first or buying good jewel? My damage is damn low. I try to get higher MF but it seems my damage keep missing.

Hey Demi im currently playing on ps4 with this build I currently have the chest 5led and windripper 5l with 7 searching eye jewels all cold and lighting bow damage with onslot and crit chance and multi. and using drill neck quiver for now till I can get rigwals my question is my tree is almost the same as your but less levels. im doing no were the damage I would of expected. what is your advise and how can I get it better?
"
Toilettroops wrote:
Hey Demi im currently playing on ps4 with this build I currently have the chest 5led and windripper 5l with 7 searching eye jewels all cold and lighting bow damage with onslot and crit chance and multi. and using drill neck quiver for now till I can get rigwals my question is my tree is almost the same as your but less levels. im doing no were the damage I would of expected. what is your advise and how can I get it better?

5 link and bad jewels will do that lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info