[3.6] OneShotKill Reloaded (v2.0) Elemental Hit Totem Scion - Bazillion DPS - EZ Boss Killer

Tried this build as hiero and had lot of fun. I'm selling my gears if anyone is looking for a full set.
Since its so much dps, how much mf could i squeeze in to still comfortably farm t16 with sextants? What would u change? Or mf here a bad idea?
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
Since its so much dps, how much mf could i squeeze in to still comfortably farm t16 with sextants? What would u change? Or mf here a bad idea?

Hi buddy,

you can do mf pretty easy with goldwyrm boots + 2x ventors gamble + sadimas touch. I never did a bisco - but it should work aswell.

Cheers
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:

Hi buddy,

you can do mf pretty easy with goldwyrm boots + 2x ventors gamble + sadimas touch. I never did a bisco - but it should work aswell.

Cheers

Thx for the fast response, just wanted zo edit my post since i found ur mf section in the guide, took me a while to read it all.
Really great written guide with everything in it and good overview.
Wanted to do ur hiero build last league bit didnt have the time to do it so i'll start this for sure now :) thx a lot for sharing and taking the time for such a good guide
If going with deadeye, would you switch to a +1 arrow Skirmish, respec the Piercing Shot nodes down to Point Blank and drop Rain of Splinters? Would still have 3 projectiles and the double point blank but no reduction from RoS.
Any good use of multiple totem support or not needed/worth it?
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
Any good use of multiple totem support or not needed/worth it?

I really don´t use the multi totem support gem - doesn´t do much in my opinion. But some of you like to use it.
Just test it and use it if you like it.

Cheers
What if we don't have the currency to buy good opal rings? Should we go for mark of the elder combo?
Last edited by MiguelFg on Jan 19, 2019, 4:51:38 PM
"
MiguelFg wrote:
What if we don't have the currency to buy good opal rings? Should we go for mark of the elder combo?

Did you consider crafting them?
Hint: Delve fossil crafting...

Cheers
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:

Did you consider crafting them?
Hint: Delve fossil crafting...

Cheers

Hint me more, which fossils...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info