crashing after lastest patch

my game keeps crashing after like a few mins of playing ever sence i downloaded the newest patch
Last bumped on Feb 11, 2019, 5:47:34 PM
Me too.
Tried to do anything can help:
- Update graphics card driver
- Reinstall game
- Use DX9 - disable multithread
still crash after 5 or 10 mins.
Really unplayable :((
I can only add my voice to the other frustrated gamers. Game has been uplayable for at least two going on almost three weeks now.

Opens fine and strong. Everything works great until **DISCONNECT**.
Switch to another server login run perfect until **DISCONNECT**.

I have lots of money I want to spend on this game and cannot.

WTF does 10cent know of this piss poor optimized game? Does 10cent care that I have money I cannot spend due to GGG's incompetence?

I bought a brand new computer I've upgraded my internet.

Fix the damn **DISCONNECT**.
+1
+1 stopped playing, impossible
+ 1
It always happens on instance transition, going from one place to another.

Audio bugs galore. Know it's going to crash the moment the audio cuts out on using a portal. If I sit idle in an instance for a little while the ambient audio and action audio cuts out, leaving only dialogue.

Serious, SERIOUS issues with the last two or three patches.

Yes: graphics drivers are up to date. Audio drivers are up to date (such as they are, realtek has got to be the worst audio in existence - because it's essentially the *only* audio codec in existence... monopoly means zero innovation or patching buggy code).
No: I am not going to shut down my second screen, switch to DX9 (LOL!), run single-thread or in administrator mode.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info