[3.6] Tectonic Slam Ascendant Slayer / Pathfinder - 8000 + Life, 1 Mill + DPS - All Content

So I tried it out, pretty fun build! Shaper,UElder,2 of the delve bosses down easy (haven't run into Aul yet),Betrayal Boss, and just about all the other bosses/content I can think of.

Only critique really is the guide could have a tiny bit more fleshed out content/details in some parts. Other than that, 10/10.

Spoiler
what I mean about content, is like with boots for example. Could have some options on what to spend on once you have the basics down. I personally like the boots with the incursion mod 'Matatl's' for that 12% spell dodge and minimum 30% movespeed feels great, and if it's on a nice base, could also slap more dodge on top with lab enchant. Or even some options for people who wanna squeeze as much dps out for bosses only, things like that.

An example of what i'm babbling about would be looking at Enki's Arc guide,the guild itself is beginner friendly in terms of explaining but also offering options/opinions on high end / min/maxing options as well.

either way, thanks for put up the guide together regardless. cheers!

Awesome build, honestly in love. I'm considering crafting a different helmet though, do you have any ideas; I'm mostly clueless as I've never done fossil crafting before.

Thanks!
Spoiler
"
Hawuwu wrote:
Awesome build, honestly in love. I'm considering crafting a different helmet though, do you have any ideas; I'm mostly clueless as I've never done fossil crafting before.

Thanks!
Spoiler

Glad you are enjoying it :)

I honestly love Starkonja so much i personally will not switch it but if you are looking for other options this is what i have considered:

1. Fossil craft a helmet with minus to nearby enemy fire res and as much life as possible - pretty hard imo to get one that will outperform Starkonja overall but a interesting choice regardless.

2. Craft a pseudo 5 or 6 link Elder Helmet with Immolate and maybe Concentrated Effect to open slots for a Vaal Double Strike setup for additional bossing DPS - you could either move Tectonic Slam here and use a 6 link VDS in Oni-Goroshi or use a pseudo 5 link VDS and keep your Tectonic Slam as your main offensive skill.

The idea behind a VDS setup would be to keep Combustion always on your Tectonic Slam to ignite enemies and use VDS and / or VDS clones with VDS in a helmet with Immolate to burst them down. Placing your VDS setup there and sticking to 6l Tectonic Slam will feel much better than a pseudo 5 or 6 link Tectonic with conc effect in your helmet and 6l VDS overall imo.

I personally leaned towards option 2 but i did not really bother going for it since i wanted to stick to pure slamming and not cheese things with Vaal Double Strike.
Last edited by idontwinitsk on Feb 10, 2019, 11:13:02 AM
"
Path_Of_Bear wrote:
So I tried it out, pretty fun build! Shaper,UElder,2 of the delve bosses down easy (haven't run into Aul yet),Betrayal Boss, and just about all the other bosses/content I can think of.

Only critique really is the guide could have a tiny bit more fleshed out content/details in some parts. Other than that, 10/10.

Spoiler
what I mean about content, is like with boots for example. Could have some options on what to spend on once you have the basics down. I personally like the boots with the incursion mod 'Matatl's' for that 12% spell dodge and minimum 30% movespeed feels great, and if it's on a nice base, could also slap more dodge on top with lab enchant. Or even some options for people who wanna squeeze as much dps out for bosses only, things like that.

An example of what i'm babbling about would be looking at Enki's Arc guide,the guild itself is beginner friendly in terms of explaining but also offering options/opinions on high end / min/maxing options as well.

either way, thanks for put up the guide together regardless. cheers!

Critique very much appreciated :)

I wanted to keep the build guide mostly on the basics as i envisioned and created the build with budget and no fancy mods / enchants / corruptions in mind. I was hesitant to recommend even Cinderswallow as it's a brand new item that may not be easy to obtain in the future so... yea.

There are certainly tons of changes that you could do to boost your stats slightly in some area but since i myself don't engage too much in endgame min-maxing i would rather leave that kind of theory crafting for people to figure it out on their own. I don't like the idea of giving advice on things i don't fully understand myself.
Hello.

Thank you for this guide.

Why does my DPS and survivalbility suck compared to yours?
"
Syrufit wrote:
Hello.

Thank you for this guide.

Why does my DPS and survivalbility suck compared to yours?

Gear and levels.

The difference between lv 100 compared to say 90 is 1000 + Life and 20% + more DPS for me from passive points + more jewels.

Do not compare your character to mine until at least level 94-95 and after all your gems are 20/20 and hit chance is 95% without Precision. When you get to that point then you can look at gear differences to see where you would need improvements.
Any version of this without Charans sword?
"
Hawkly wrote:
Any version of this without Charans sword?

The build was entirely designed around the *Her Embrace* buff and Oni-Goroshi so no.

I might try a version i've been thinking about with a completely different gear focus next league but it is unlikely i will post it on this guide.
Hey, does this build still works after the nerf ?

I'm looking for a build focusing on survivability, ability to do every content, and if possible relatively good at map clearing.

But survivability aggain boss is my primal need.

You think this build could match with my needs ?

Thanks.
"
Azure41 wrote:
Hey, does this build still works after the nerf ?

I'm looking for a build focusing on survivability, ability to do every content, and if possible relatively good at map clearing.

But survivability aggain boss is my primal need.

You think this build could match with my needs ?

Thanks.

If leech is complete garbage the build just went from stupidly good at everything to maybe not optimal for endgame bossing but still facerolling pretty much everything else.

If you want to farm Uber Elder then i wouldn't try a build like this until the new leech is properly tested, for everything else the build should still be excellent with a few tweaks here and there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info