[3.6] Tectonic Slam Ascendant Slayer / Pathfinder - 8000 + Life, 1 Mill + DPS - All Content

right on thanks man.
looks like a fun build, ill give it a try.
hello dude

very nice guide

i'm currently following it at the beginning of the new league and i have a question

why this build isn't Hall of the Grandmasters viable and can i make it viable for Hall of the Grandmasters ?

thanks you : )
"
telosei wrote:
hello dude

very nice guide

i'm currently following it at the beginning of the new league and i have a question

why this build isn't Hall of the Grandmasters viable and can i make it viable for Hall of the Grandmasters ?

thanks you : )

Because Hall of the Grandmasters is cheese content that can only be done by cheese builds and this build isn't one of those.

You can't kill the immortal troll tank Grandmasters with Tectonic Slam and anything carrying a ranged attack can 2 shot you from a screen away. Still you can survive the ranged chars and kill them easily if you get on them but then you will meet a Scorching Ray Grandmaster and those are impossible to beat with this build.

If you somehow manage to survive the Scorching Ray and other ranged Grandmasters you can MAYBE complete the map with a Balefire Scorching Ray weapon swap for the immortal tank builds but that will involve a whole bunch of if's and maybe's.
Thanks you very much for answering me

i guess i will forget doing HoG with that characters then :p
can i ask why don't we use a Warlord's mark ring for endurance charge to generate charge slam?
Last edited by dom143 on Jan 25, 2019, 11:10:18 AM
Hi i was thinking about this build for a while and i have a question. Farrul's Fur and Unnatural Instinct is viable with this build or its better to have kaom's with 3rd might of the meek instead?
"
dom143 wrote:
can i ask why don't we use a Warlord's mark ring for endurance charge to generate charge slam?

The 20% chance to proc from our helmet enchantment is more than enough for our needs, in my experience on average you can expect to see at least one Charged Slam per Multistrike ( 3 swings ) so 2 - 3 Charged slam procs per second.

We don't need more procs for trash clear when we one shot the screen regardless and while more procs on bosses would be nice we can't take advantage of charge generation there which makes Warlord's useless. The debuff from Assassin's on the other hand is a constant DPS increase ( ~ 3% more Shaper DPS ; ~ 21% more DPS versus trash mobs ) even if you never see a charge from it.
"
Vajnel wrote:
Hi i was thinking about this build for a while and i have a question. Farrul's Fur and Unnatural Instinct is viable with this build or its better to have kaom's with 3rd might of the meek instead?

Those items are ridiculously overpriced and not worth the investment so i would never recommend using them even if they were best in slot.

On Unnatural Instinct - is pretty much only good for freeing up 3 passive skill points for an extra Jewel socket. We lose damage, we lose attack speed, we lose aoe and we lose mana regen for minimal increases in stats we don't need.

At a cost 16 times higher than Might of the Meek and greater than all of the items i used to beat Uber Elder after laughing at and facetanking all his Guardians. No thanks, over hyped and overpriced.

On Farrul's - i'm not familiar with Bestiary items and Aspects at all but i do know that our leech rate is our primary defensive layer after our actual life pool and is based on our maximum life total.

Swapping Kaom's for Farrul's right now would cost me 1400 HP and 800 life leech per second, a 16% loss in both. I made the build around the idea of stacking HP, losing that much is not something i would personally do for any reason.
About oni-goroshi first mod , do we really need the 40% accuracy rating or we can take something else ?

and if yes, what would be a good pick ?

thanks you

Edit : why don't you take the AoE nod near scion starting area ( near mana regen node ) ?
Last edited by telosei on Jan 26, 2019, 7:24:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info