[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Ok, im sorry for not making things clear. I adressed your setup. At first. Then I just mentioned, that summoning the wrong golem by fault, i.e. two stone golems will mess stuff up and you will have to summon ice golems quite a few times to even up to 6 again. Regardless of the discussion about plus 2 or 3 minions.
First of all, thank you very much
I had a question last time.
But I do not speak English well and it seems that delivery is not done properly.
I hope you understand.

Can I reduce the cooldown for more than 2 seconds?

Reducing 2 seconds is the best efficiency?

I wanna know.

PSA: Mana cant be crafted on belt anymore :(

Just bought a 3ex belt and realized.

Any idea which craft I could replace it with?

"
Joffi wrote:
PSA: Mana cant be crafted on belt anymore :(

Just bought a 3ex belt and realized.

Any idea which craft I could replace it with?

Once I realized that I looked for belts to fill a strength niche and have a slot for resist craft. As far as best craft, you can't really go wrong with flask duration or life % regenerated during flask effect. (my preference on BiS)
First off, thanks for your time putting this together. This was my first introduction to a summoner type play style in PoE, and I'm really glad it was. I was always turned off by hunting spectres, etc. All this said, the build title is legit. 152/159 Atlas, Shaper with ease, Uber as well. Currently sitting around Depth 295 and still pushing with ease as long as you watch your zone modifiers.

I have made some changes in favor of survivability, picking up Phase Acrobatics and getting fortify boots for cyclone but this is mostly personal preference.

I will say I have dumped a bit of currency into this but it's been worthwhile to me. You definetly don't need this level of investment to clear everything though.

https://pastebin.com/BTn9K0Qg For those interested.
Last edited by Bobforapples on Jul 15, 2019, 10:45:33 PM
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
dobers wrote:
The trouble with the DPS. I'm doing a build poe. But the damage does not rise above 8k. You can see what's done wrong.

Witch Level 88

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dobers/characters

What do you mean 8k damage? In PoB cyclone dps of your golem is 200k.
1) Your ice golem isn't max lvl
2) Empower 3 lvl is awful choice in your setup, only about 18% damage, use fortify, it will grant you twice as much.
Empower is good only because single level is so much difference, and therefore "+1 to support gems" on chest, and corruption to 4 lvl, make it ultimate choice with 50% MORE damage, and same ammount of health. If you don't have both of those expensive things - don't even think about it.
3) Multistrike is a dark horse right now. Nobody knows if it even works with AI of minions. If they start new attack separately from the previous, there is a chance that multistrike not only not provide any DPS increase, but rather decreasing it overall.
4) Vulnerability is too low level. There is no reason to not level that gem, so i don't know why it's still 9 lvl. I guess there is no such difference between 34% and 39%, but still.
5) You don't have gloves with accuracy for minions. If you don't use those, you should use "precision aura" instead, together with "war banner".
6) You are short of entire 3 jewel sockets. That's a big deal for that build.

Understood. DPS is still at 94k. I can not catch the upper right lab. Because of this, Über Laba can’t get through .... Sadness. Elder are already dead. And there are no labs.
Can i ask why use a stone golem skill gem when the weapon already grants the skill. Wouldn't summoning a fire golem instead with its buff grant more damage? Or is it not worth it with one less ice golem? If so, is it better to replace stone golem with fire golem? Is the life regen buff that important?
"
skychaos87 wrote:
Can i ask why use a stone golem skill gem when the weapon already grants the skill. Wouldn't summoning a fire golem instead with its buff grant more damage? Or is it not worth it with one less ice golem? If so, is it better to replace stone golem with fire golem? Is the life regen buff that important?

1) We aren't that strained on gem slots, our choice of golem was never about "can we fit that skill gem or not?". Also, stone golem skill on weapon is 12 lvl, and will die to any damage possible. Higher level, higher survivability, exponentially. Also, lower lvl stone golem provides exponentially lesser buff, which is a huge deal too. Just think of it as garbage skill, which have only 1 reason of existence - fuck up with you while you trying to resummon stone golem and accidentally use that version, instead of useful one.
2) No, fire golem boosting only our own damage, but not golem/minion damage. Flame golem buff for us absolutely useless.
3) It's kind of still worth it instead of one ice golem. Additional damage of ours primordial harmony (for additional type) will make overall DPS almost the same (slightly less, but not that much). So yeah, you kind of can use 5+1+1+1+1 golems, but the only positive side of it is ignite immunity. All the others would be "slightly lesser damage", "more support golems to summon and keep track of", "1 less support gem for our support golems (either minion life or empower, so 1.5 times less survivability for them), "less attacking minions to spread around", etc
Mostly just not worth it
4) Yes, stone golem is one of the most usefull buff for us, together with chaos golem. Our ascendancy provides us huge "increased effect" of those buffs, and we get some from primordial jewels as well. In the end, those buff are about 4 times more effective than normal.
With that, just having stone golem provides us about of 10% of max life per second, which is HUGE life regen. And chaos golem by himself provides us 20% additional phys damage reduction, which is almost like fortify against phys attack, also HUGE.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Jul 16, 2019, 4:05:33 PM
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
skychaos87 wrote:

1) We aren't that strained on gem slots, our choice of golem was never about "can we fit that skill gem or not?". Also, stone golem skill on weapon is 12 lvl, and will die to any damage possible. Higher level, higher survivability, exponentially. Also, lower lvl stone golem provides exponentially lesser buff, which is a huge deal too. Just think of it as garbage skill, which have only 1 reason of existence - fuck up with you while you trying to resummon stone golem and accidentally use that version, instead of useful one.
2) No, fire golem boosting only our own damage, but not golem/minion damage. Flame golem buff for us absolutely useless.
3) It's kind of still worth it instead of one ice golem. Additional damage of ours primordial harmony (for additional type) will make overall DPS almost the same (slightly less, but not that much). So yeah, you kind of can use 5+1+1+1+1 golems, but the only positive side of it is ignite immunity. All the others would be "slightly lesser damage", "more support golems to summon and keep track of", "1 less support gem for our support golems (either minion life or empower, so 1.5 times less survivability for them), "less attacking minions to spread around", etc
Mostly just not worth it
4) Yes, stone golem is one of the most usefull buff for us, together with chaos golem. Our ascendancy provides us huge "increased effect" of those buffs, and we get some from primordial jewels as well. In the end, those buff are about 4 times more effective than normal.
With that, just having stone golem provides us about of 10% of max life per second, which is HUGE life regen. And chaos golem by himself provides us 20% additional phys damage reduction, which is almost like fortify against phys attack, also HUGE.

I see, much thanks for the detailed explanation.
how do we check minion accuracy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info