[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

First of all Your build is good Super east uber elder
how do you do that hall of grandmaster
tried that scorcing setup did not work
Maybe i was doign wrong gem setup would you suggest what setup to use or some other method to clear hall of grandmasters
TY
Build rocks
"
Headhunter ! :-) yes my friends we can use headhunter ! Our golems will get all "extra auras" makes this build even more funnier

how does this work? You have to kill those mobs NOT golems, somehting has changed?

edit: also at what point you can switch to golems for good clearspeed? how many jewells are necesery ans in what order to start playing with golems?
Last edited by V400KG on May 11, 2019, 5:44:35 AM
hi,

how does ultra low start with this build look like? I play arc till 70, then switch to golemancer. Will jewels + tabula + life/res items be enough to deal with max t10 maps? will the speed be... enough?
Hello!

Console player here...
Is it also viable for console?
And do you have a skill tree for arcwitch too? Is it possible to respec the skills complete then?
I have zero equipment, because I'm a new player ;)

I looked the videos and I'm really flashed but I'm also scared due to high requirements on equipment...

Thanks for response!

How i can craft the helmet or the armor?
Buy is not an option on ps4
Ps: i'm a newbye player
Thank you a lot for this build. I drop srs and charged dash for that one. ATM erase guardians as hillrock, but need some proper stuff to make it even more powerful. Btw using crap helmet, belly ;)
any tips on maxing chaos resistance?
Using a Ming's Heart but we have few rares to get resistances
"
menides wrote:
any tips on maxing chaos resistance?
Using a Ming's Heart but we have few rares to get resistances

Same total HP bonus, but +20% free chaos res.
Da red goez fasta!
Last edited by Graadul on May 14, 2019, 8:15:21 PM
Purchase Tabula first or get jewels first? out of the recommended items I have essence worm and clay shaper atm and I have enough for a tabula.
nice build,altough i would love to see a pob lvl three in pieces.

25-50
50-75
75-100...

any possibility to do this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info