[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

This is my first summoner build and OMG it great!
It has only 2 drawbacks:
It is not very convenient to break the vessels on the maps, and there often can be something valuable.
Its not cheap and if you are not favored by a random, it can be difficult to collect good things. (Random, why you so hate me?!)

Anyway i collect this with my tears and there is still great potential to boost DPS like vaal gems in tree with +5% to minion damage in tree and much more.

P.s. If you dont have Empower lvl 4, its better use Faster attack gem 20 lvl +20 quality with ice golems, it give you much more DPS than Empower lvl 3 and it cost only 17 chaos orbs. When you ready you can change it to Emp lvl4.
Last edited by Icih3 on Mar 27, 2019, 10:00:01 AM
so guys I am running non-hatred option and I feel like I am doing something wrong. i got around 300k dps in pob on one ice golem but I ran RED elder on t13 and actually had a problem killing him in his last phase. I have also soulrend build which is great for clear but tougher on bosses so I was looking for a build like this to take a break from all the spamming of bane, soulrend, totems etc.

Sometimes golems seems stupid (like they run all around but never when I want), yesterday it was very bad and it felt like something is wrong. Getting proper single target dmg in incursion is difficult if there are any mobs around. It actually feld rly good on lower tier maps like t10 but now golems take forever to kill something (uness they use cyclone which I feel like they only use from distance so its like initial burst then pew pew pew and it slowly goes down).
It took time to kill even yellow mobs yesterday while it was good 2 days ago... dont understand at all

Can you check out what I have and see where I can improve? things I know but cant afford:
- empower 4 (i can do it but 5.7 ex seems extreme as i got 5ex and 400c)
- Command of the pit - not sure if accuracy is a big issue but I plan to buy one
- chest with +1 to skill gems and maim - it will take time and some luck farming and crafting
-20/20 gems
- helmet with minion life (2-3ex with +3 gem lvl)
- flasks

Spoiler

what should be my priority here? you guys see any missclick in skill tree?

anything else i might have missed? like is it worth looking for better jewels with more Skill reductions?

ty
"
Hollycz wrote:

anything else i might have missed? like is it worth looking for better jewels with more Skill reductions?

ty

1: Firts of all i see that you have Storm Band skill, but dont use Elemental Equilibrium in tree. Without EE Storm Band dont have any sense. When your golems hit someone they cant activate EE, because this skill waiting when you cast something, not your golems. But when you cast Storm on monsters, especially on bosses or other fat monsters you downgrade they resist to cold, that Hatred aura boost DPS of ice golems.

2: Until you get Epmpower lvl 4, it better use Faster Atack gem 20 lvl 20% quality. Its give moree DPS that Empower lvl 3 to Ice Golems

3: not all your skills have +20 quality

4: What function of fire golem?

5: You have Phase Run but also have 2 silver flasks. For what?

6: why you ignoring skils for minion damage in tree?

7: I dont sure that Brutality best choice for elemental golems. It have nice numbers in Path of Building, but you dont have curses to downgrade phys resists of mobs and bosses in yoir build.
Last edited by Icih3 on Mar 27, 2019, 1:44:58 PM
"
Icih3 wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:

ty

1: Firts of all i see that you have Storm Band skill, but dont use Elemental Equilibrium in tree. Without EE Storm Band dont have any sense. When your golems hit someone they cant activate EE, because this skill waiting when you cast something, not your golems. But when you cast Storm on monsters, especially on bosses or other fat monsters you downgrade they resist to cold, that Hatred aura boost DPS of ice golems.

2: Until you get Epmpower lvl 4, it better use Faster Atack gem 20 lvl 20% quality. Its give moree DPS that Empower lvl 3 to Ice Golems

3: not all your skills have +20 quality

4: What function of fire golem?

5: You have Phase Run but also have 2 silver flasks. For what?

6: why you ignoring skils for minion damage in tree?

1.Well I do not run hatred and deal 0 elemental dmg because of brutality. Storm brand is basically for "aiming" of minions, apparently it works altho not so well it seems it does smth

2. will try that out, faster attacks vs empower is like 5k more dps so not sure how much it will help in out in bursting red elder down at his last phase

3. 20% quality will add a bit of dmg (based on pob) about 10k if i get golem as well and put gems 20:20. I dont think this will add much of the dps to elder.

4. Fire golem is just there i dont use it. Dont know if its better to run 5+4 or 6+3. For now i Run 6 + chaos, lightning and stone.

5. phase run is pretty much for me to get past mobs blocking the way, I know i should work on flask a bit more

6. actually it seems that one more jewel socket does more dmg (I am following 2 builds at the same time). I dunno where u guys get so much hp, I got 5k + 2.2k mana and thats hardly sustaining me if i meet syndicate or smth. and thats with 2 rings, not 1! sometimes I just end up with like 100 hp so I dont want to drop so many life nodes to get more dmg (coz dead person deals no dmg).

so I should pass some life and get minion nodes? 500 life vs 27k dps is a dilema.

command of the pit seems to add quite a bit of dps too.´about 30k

also I was watching hydra video and it seems like those minions are running always forward and he does not even use convocation. I use it very often to keep golems in front as they tent to go ham all around. mostly if there is a rare mob they just run and try to kill everything else but that rare :D my friend with divine ire comes in, channels for 0.5sec and clears the whole screen while my minions run around killing one mob coz they just decided to skip a pack and go after another target :X

I just did t12 reef. first boss phase it got insta down, 2nd 3rd and 4th took longer, it seems like fire golems when u need to have them in range so they use their main skill. it feels like i need to convocate golems further from boss so they run in with cyclone and deal dmg. or maybe i am just too pempered by last 2 leagues with poet pens, 9k ES and deleting content

anyone got red elder video?
where video?
Done uber elder today with this build.. 4min run .. 2 death coz im nub

This is my gear

4,518 Life and 1,863 unreserve mana .. very stronk build! Thx!
norm for this build?
Last edited by besttroll on Mar 28, 2019, 10:30:18 AM
so I have made a video which is a "smooth" gameplay and also one video of Incursion which does not feel so smooth anymore, specially the boss when the minions just run around killing everything else on the other side but not focusing boss at all (and thats me targeting him with storm brand)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/402571316
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/402576381

is it the same for u guys or I am doing smth seriously wrong? thats the same problem i have killing elder portals and such. I checked my pob dps and I have about 8k less dps then baltzar002 who is saying he did uber elder. I think i could do him too as long as i evade the skills but single target dps is good only when there is only 1 mob and that is not true all the time either (like minions decide not to start using cyclone and maybe they miss a lot too).

I plan to get emp 4 and command of the pit tomorrow and see where it gets me.
Just spec'd into this from Incinerate and it's fun for my first golem build. Here is my current setup (working on gem qual). Looking for ways to scale up my damage since I feel like I'm way lower than the OPs build.

I have 8 Primordial Harmony + 3 Eminence + 1 Might + 1 Anima

"
Hollycz wrote:
so I have made a video which is a "smooth" gameplay and also one video of Incursion which does not feel so smooth anymore, specially the boss when the minions just run around killing everything else on the other side but not focusing boss at all (and thats me targeting him with storm brand)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/402571316
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/402576381

is it the same for u guys or I am doing smth seriously wrong? thats the same problem i have killing elder portals and such. I checked my pob dps and I have about 8k less dps then baltzar002 who is saying he did uber elder. I think i could do him too as long as i evade the skills but single target dps is good only when there is only 1 mob and that is not true all the time either (like minions decide not to start using cyclone and maybe they miss a lot too).

I plan to get emp 4 and command of the pit tomorrow and see where it gets me.

i think u are ready to go to uber elder too.. just take the right pantheon for uber elder fight and use manual convocation to get the golems out from shaper beam.. thats it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info