[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

hmm so i can just buy the 3 other b4 the anima since the anima is +1 golem and it can be make from vendor 3 other Primordial n i need at least 1x eminance , 1x might and 2x harmony to get the build running?
"
nerolove95 wrote:
hmm so i can just buy the 3 other b4 the anima since the anima is +1 golem and it can be make from vendor 3 other Primordial n i need at least 1x eminance , 1x might and 2x harmony to get the build running?

Great BUild.
Thank you for your great Build guide, reached my first time lvl100 with it.

These are my current items,
I tried using PathOfBuilding to check my golem damage it is only 250k
what can i do to push it further?
@bamper1
Can you update the build for 3.6?
I was planning on playing this build this league and was wondering if anyone thinks if Hatred will still be used or if something else might fit better.

hopefully this build gets a few updates for 3.6, but ill probably try this as my first :)
Any changes in tree and items in 3.6?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Arc
  • Mana Cost at gem level 1 is now 8 (was 9).
  • Mana Cost at gem level 20 is now 23 (was 26).
  • Now has a cast time of 0.7 seconds (from 0.8).
  • Now deals 6 to 33 Lightning damage at gem level 1 (from 7 to 37) and 133 to 754 Lightning damage at gem level 20 (from 152 to 862).
  • Now has an added damage effectiveness of 80% (from 90%).
  • Lowered the range at which Arc can chain from 50 units to 25 units.

"
bamper1 wrote:

League starter ? yes! I made golemancer as my league starter but u need to do few things:
- Your starter build will be selfcast arc build
- You dont need to buy anything on market , you just pick items from the floor so u can keep currency for your primordial jewels.
- You can easly do 10 acts + start doing maps without buying anything!
- When u get currency for primordial jewels u refund points and u can start playing as a golemancer.Like i said u dont buy anything from market as a arc because u dont need to. You just keep your currency for primordials.
- When i started playing as arc selfcast i bought all primordials and tabula rasa day after league started.

I am wondering if Arc is still viable to be used as a league starter after the giant nerf it receives for the upcoming league.

Wanted to use this as league starter as I had a lot of fun with it last league on an experimental basis.

If Arc is not viable anymore, what would you recommend instead? Thanks in advance. :)
Arian Synthesis of G3
"
Ventori wrote:
@bamper1
Can you update the build for 3.6?

He's waiting for Utopian to update his build so he can blatantly copy it again lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info