[OPEN] MeTa - Casual guild for active people, join now ! [EU][30 guild tabs]

-edit: after a long inactive time, trying to add some new people to our ranks :)
feel free to ask me here/IG anything you want.

MeTa guild now recruiting !

Recruitment Info:

1.Be an Active Player.
2.Speak English ! (Since we are from all over the world, we don't want people we cannot understand)
3.Focusing on SC leagues (standart too)

What we can offer you:

there are around 30 prem tabs to share things with the guild members
help with leveling
build advices
price checks
boss killing
mapping together

Rules:
Be active (inactive for around 1 month and you're kicked - pm to get invite again no problem.)
Be respectful to everyone, don't be an asshole.
And as I said earlier, we have around 30 guild tabs, and they are VERY organized - you can take whatever you NEED (unless the tab has someone's name on it),
please add items that can help others (don't add uniques that's already exist in the stash)

How to join?

Simply comment here with your IGN, where are you from and how long do you play Path of exile, or PM me ingame ExpEden
Last edited by eden2888 on Jul 31, 2021, 3:13:45 AM
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2019, 12:37:44 PM
IGN xWieldedforce
US (texas server)
Would love to join the guild. Been playing the game solo for about a month and half now just finished act 10 yesterday and doing low tier maps now.
Last edited by Warchiefer on Jan 20, 2019, 11:30:44 PM
IGN: LargeAmtOfDmg
Server: US (California)

I've played since bestiary and have been very active as of late. Multiple hours a day usually. Just looking for a guild of nice people to join in on discussions while playing etc.
IGN: Biribiribiribiribrir
Server: Singapore

I've started playing since Delve League and have only cleared low tier maps. I play pretty frequently, with the exception of exam periods. Trying to look for some help and community for POE.
IGN: Criticalpointss
Server: US Texas

this is my first league to play consistently. looking for a group to run with.
update - we are FULL , sorry..

we will wait for some donations to increase maximum member slots, i will update when there are slots open !

we have open spots, but I'm going to need new members to contribute 10 points to the guild balance in order to let the guild size increase.

PM @Scionism for invite !
UP !
just cleaned up the guild before the new league - this is your chance to join us, we also have a discord channel for chatting and talking during leagues,
you are welcomed to join us.
A quick reminder - we will need 10points donation from new members to the guild balance in order to increase the guild member cap - a small contribution in order to let more people join us.
so let me know in (@Scionism) or in a forum PM if you're interested.
(you can contribue few days after joining the guild - to be sure you like it before you do it)

1joined
9spots left boys
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info