The Harpyon Armour Set

Set is ugly.

I wonder why my "first" post got removed for spam some month ago and others post them every day without any problem.
Spoiler
Whoa, What do we have here??
PRAISE!
It is a set of Armour based off from the Harpyon Bird from the Alpha/Harpy Supporter Pack from the Bestiary League. That was also at the same time that the Sin & Innocence Mystery Boxes were released. And people went complete Nutz over these Boxes and spent 10s and even 100s of $$$´s.

Anyway, an interesting set of Armour it is.
I like it, but not the hat. The subtle colors and low key nature of it appeals to me.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
If there are wings....I might do this. Cool for an archer this set is
I like the changing color aspect. Very cool, and exciting to see on newer armour sets.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
I think it looks fine, reminds me of something from the 1600s. It does have lower geometry and the textures arn't super defined, so hopefully not the same price as something like the Dragon armour.
I like the armour, hate the helm... 8/10.
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
If we can have birds of paradise armor set, we can all hope for the LE TOUCAN armor set to become true.

Already approved by the community in reddit, not so long ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info