Best witch build?

"
B3RTY wrote:
even minions couldn't save me on that boss.. there was no time to even get them out.

insta jumped on.. as you know, flickers move fkin fast.

kinda sucks that we get no physical defence nodes on passive tree tbh.

think i managed to get 2 granite flasks clicked b4 game over on second try.. still no good. =p

go mara, templar or ranger seems they are the most usefull in this game.

i'm gonna bin this witch... waste of time tbh.

you clearly arent using curse then.
everyone knows temporal chain > flickers
My IGN : Xmu / TeeBones
BEST CI CHEST FOR MIRROR 1K ES + TRI RESIST http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/306743
My Ice Witch 0.25Sec Freezing pulse guide ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/214705
yes witch sucks :P NOT! Only Bad Builds suck!
Last edited by Killia on Mar 6, 2013, 11:53:04 PM
"
Killia wrote:
yes witch sucks :P NOT! Only Bad Builds suck!

right! lack of experiance and knowledge sucks most tbh...
i wouldnt hear at assertions from ppl who dont know the game and the passive tree right.

Just for example read my Guide and watch the whole Gameplay video which is absolutely nothing special and say again witch cant be effective ....

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/173092
Last edited by Hulio225 on Mar 7, 2013, 7:39:13 AM
Is this a good build for a witch?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAP0BbwLjBAcFQgdjB6UI9BEtEVAUsBXXF1Qc3B3ZHwIigSMYKPoqjSqYKrosnCymLL8tHzGINAo2xTbYN2Y3gzowO-E8jj1fQZZEq0jnSRtJskyzT79QMFJTVa5WSlZjVytXyVgba9ttGXNTdFV2EXkDfM59GH6vf8aCEIRIhW2GrodljRmNHI48jr6PppMnlQSVIJeFl5WX9JuhnC2eoaKjpuunCKcrrJius6-br7eydbfWuJO71r-XwFTBtMHFwfPJPdWB14bYJNkL2V_bXt2M37DgEuL35OzmTOaB6rrr5Ovu7FXsivFs8h731_qA

E-mail me at marioagius94@gmail.com
Last edited by lghaxqi on May 30, 2013, 8:07:18 AM
More like this:

With a witch, fire/cold/lightning, most will go with getting critical damage. Critical damage gives you more damage, and burn/chill or freeze/shock.

The build i posted is using ES with not-so-good armor in mind. People with better equipment can drop some es nodes (like evasion/es nodes) and choose more critical chances or just for damage. Like burn damage for fire witches, shock chance for lightning.

There are builds in the forums just for each element type. I would suggest looking at them.
"
B3RTY wrote:
even minions couldn't save me on that boss.. there was no time to even get them out.

insta jumped on.. as you know, flickers move fkin fast.

kinda sucks that we get no physical defence nodes on passive tree tbh.

think i managed to get 2 granite flasks clicked b4 game over on second try.. still no good. =p

go mara, templar or ranger seems they are the most usefull in this game.

i'm gonna bin this witch... waste of time tbh.

YOUR BUILD SUCKS

all classes are good, well built and geared.
witches are great and got many potentials and different paths to follow. u can be CI or HP , or even better a hybrid with proper gear. u can be summoner or caster or go physical wanderer, and if u choose caster u can choose to use dual totems or not.
No mater which path u will follow u need to be capped on your resistance at 75% atleast and got life/es more than 5-6k for SC end game(obviously in HC u need to focus more on your hp/es)

I got 5.5 ES as CI witch with dual arc totems and 75% on my rez, using 20% enfeeble curse on my map-farming. even with the curse-nerf on bosses they need to succeed 5+ flicker attacks in a row to kill me at 0 armor, which doesn;t happen (using spectre also to get some of the attacks )
Last edited by executoras on Jun 3, 2013, 7:46:58 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0C_gU6BUIHYw5ID8QRUBGWFLAVUBXXFr8W8xdQF1Qc3B0UHwIigSY8J6ksnCymLL8tRy-dNAo2xTdmN4M6MDt8O-FBlkLDQ2NEq0wtUEJTuFWuVkpWY1crWPVapl3yXvpfKmZPZp5p02o_bRlwUnDVcU10VXjOfM5-WX_GgUmCEIIehK-FVYauiEKJ04w2jjyPRo-mj_qQ1pMnlQSaz53EnqGio6brpwinK66zr5uyOLQMtDi3MbjKu9bBxcHzw23FzNMb1U_Xhtgk2t3bAtzH3nffhN-w4vflGeaB6XPr5OwY8hfyHfPq-tL79fyr

I need help with this build and pros and cons for which i need to look out for. so plz i need ur opinions to make a good build.
"
Laserty1 wrote:

I need help with this build and pros and cons for which i need to look out for. so plz i need ur opinions to make a good build.

I'll give you excellent advice kiddo - don't make (your first) build by yourself. This game is horrifically complex. Things that would you think work well - don't. Logic and previous experience wont help you here.

Just copy build from build guide here on forums. There are dozens of them, worked and reworked by pro's. And they deliver exactly as promised.

Make your build only when you EXACTLY know what you're doing.

Some ppl say that you will learn best by mistakes - there is truth in that too, but you'll pay for your mistakes sometimes more then you can afford - sometimes this means forfeit your character. Delete it. For example few days back I had to buy and waste 25+ orbs of regret because I've screwed up while rebuilding my discharger. Not all can afford that expensive mistakes.

Building your own tree /char is great and super fun, but only if you know what you're doing.
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
I am a noob and don't even intend to do serious build for first month. I just running first 6 classes to get a feel of system and build up stash first. There are some great guides in forums and on youtube for builds but if you don't know what style suits you first you wont get most out of game. Also a common thread I see in help sections is don't let DPS get ahead of your survivability because is major reflect issues towards end and you will kill yourself. Minions and totems both get around this but you still need to be ready for getting caught unexpectedly. If you look at some of top players builds they are mostly survivability nodes with very tight selection of skills. Besides passive path you choose is skill gem combinations so taking some time building up a stash before trying a build really opens up a lot better support gem options to compliment your build.
I think witch has one of worst traps as so much seemingly great choices near start so you are not progressing towards the key nodes needed later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info