Best witch build?

I hear a lot of this fire/blood witch build and ice spear/totem build.

WHICH build is the best? I would ask about electric builds but i hear that its the worst build ever. So guys.. whats the best witch build? I am playing Hardcore so survivability is a must. Just looked up survivability and to my surprise it doesn't really exist.. crazy eh?
there is no best witch build, witch sucks..

i'm lvl 77 cold witch... just battled way to boss on a 67 map only to get 1 shotted by a bunch of heavy physical dealing flicker pirates ffs.
"
B3RTY wrote:
there is no best witch build, witch sucks..

i'm lvl 77 cold witch... just battled way to boss on a 67 map only to get 1 shotted by a bunch of heavy physical dealing flicker pirates ffs.

I hope it wasnt on HC mode.

I have seen alot of viable builds, but not since the latest patch a week or so ago. I have played witch since i started but I am bored with the current minion build i am using
even minions couldn't save me on that boss.. there was no time to even get them out.

insta jumped on.. as you know, flickers move fkin fast.

kinda sucks that we get no physical defence nodes on passive tree tbh.

think i managed to get 2 granite flasks clicked b4 game over on second try.. still no good. =p

go mara, templar or ranger seems they are the most usefull in this game.

i'm gonna bin this witch... waste of time tbh.
I may be new, but if i'm not wrong Witches have the most damage potential in the game? There's a guide created by Pohx and his build can hit up to 14k damage... Witches may not have defence but you could kill enemies before them approaching right?

Build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/90885
Oh cool,

B3rty built himself a crappy character and now all witches suck. Makes perfect sense to me.

When will you people realize that it's not the same talking about classes in PoE as it is in other games? A Witch can be many things. Super tanky, super glassy, you name it.

I don't even...
It is the way that it always is. "If my build sucks, the class must suck"

Link your build B3RTY, I am willing to bet that you have a serious lack of either HP or ES.

well i'm no expert, here i made a build myself it's a Frost/fire hybrid. DON'T JUDGE ME!
Idk how it would work out but the main reason is Fire=DPS Frost=Def. I also added Life steal for better protection.

Build: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0C4wQHBVsHYwelEGkRLRJpFLAXHBdQF1QZhRpsHRQfAiKBJKoo-ilPKjgqjSq6LJwtHzCXNsU22DbpN0c3gTmKOjA8BT1fQYdEq0VHRtdJG0myTC1Ms01BTrpSU1WuVkpXK1prXcZgbWaea6xtGXF5erh65n1TgXuCEIIegpuCx4M4g_eHZYgbi4yOPI5kjr6PRo-mksGVBJUgl4WXlZf0m6GcLZ2Ana6eoZ8Bn9-nCKyYrpOvm6-3tQS2hrb6uJO8ecHzzDvQ0NR82CTdBd3z37Dhc-NW5CLk6-dq6-7sVe0g73zvhfFs96b31_rS
"
asianricky1 wrote:
well i'm no expert, here i made a build myself it's a Frost/fire hybrid. DON'T JUDGE ME!
Idk how it would work out but the main reason is Fire=DPS Frost=Def. I also added Life steal for better protection.

Build: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0C4wQHBVsHYwelEGkRLRJpFLAXHBdQF1QZhRpsHRQfAiKBJKoo-ilPKjgqjSq6LJwtHzCXNsU22DbpN0c3gTmKOjA8BT1fQYdEq0VHRtdJG0myTC1Ms01BTrpSU1WuVkpXK1prXcZgbWaea6xtGXF5erh65n1TgXuCEIIegpuCx4M4g_eHZYgbi4yOPI5kjr6PRo-mksGVBJUgl4WXlZf0m6GcLZ2Ana6eoZ8Bn9-nCKyYrpOvm6-3tQS2hrb6uJO8ecHzzDvQ0NR82CTdBd3z37Dhc-NW5CLk6-dq6-7sVe0g73zvhfFs96b31_rS

I am sorry but this build is horrible and will die in a single hit. When you plan a build, try to focus more on survivability. You DPS doesn't matter if you die in a single hit. As a general rule you usually want 50% or more of your nodes dedicated entirely to defense (life, armor, evasion, energy sheild).
ohhhh ok ty, i will revise this build. How's this?

build: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAnEC4wSzB6UQaREtEmkUTRccF1QZhRpsHwIigSSqKS4pTyqNKw0snC0fMJcxATWANsU22DbpN4E5ijwFPC09X0SrRtdJG0myTP9NQU66UWBSU1RJVa5WSlcrWmtdxl8_YG1mnmebbRlxeXfjeuZ9U37igXuCEIKbgziD94XFh2WIG4i6i4yMBo48jmSOvo9Gj6aSwZUEl4WboZwtnYCdrp6hnwGf36IApKynCKmVrJiuPq9sr5uvt7aGtvq8ecWKzDvQ0NR82CTdBd3z37Dhc-NW5CLk6-Z851LnauxV7SDvDu9874XwH_Fs96b31_rS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info