Reflecting on Past Releases: Part 3

Awesome stuff! Really enjoy reading about the issues/difficulties that were overcome during the delve league. Definitely my favorite addition to the game in my time thus far. =) Keep up the good work!
Thank you for commenting on Delve access:

"
Delve is arguably some of the most-rewarding content in Path of Exile, which is why the rate of Sulphite acquisition in the core game is approximately 37.5% that of when Delve was active. There's ongoing internal debate about whether further rebalancing should tweak the rewards but make it easier to access the content for longer.

But I doubt the cry babies will read it.
Amazing evolution!
awesome, you guys rock!
Shame the implimentation of masters and the betrayal league itself is a buggy mess with no focus on quality at all.

But sure post puff pieces...
I had a good first impression of how 2018 content came today. But on hindsight, the post release polish of betrayal left much to be desired by GGG’s standards.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
awesome! <3
Delve was/is a an amazing league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Great work GGG. Thank you for all your efforts.
Saved
Oh, Legacy and Delve was so dam good so many wishing they be back and missing themm..

Dilve gated like it is now not really counts. Its more like teaser, than a core mechanic.. wish it will be fixed andacessibility of sulphite scale according with hardest content . Now it is accessible on lvl 40-70 depth.. where it is not even close to be challenging.

Thats why missing.
And oh.. Did I mentioned Legacy yet!? xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info