[3.5] Fossil Farmer (Raider)

"
dileck wrote:
@Kojak_The_Invincible or @xnoctum

What biomes were you guys focused on farming?

I'm pretty much strictly focusing on finding long nodes. Finding that triple wall is your money maker. I'm a bit liberal with using flares, however, saving up your cash to buy the 300 primitive chaotic can net you quite a few chaos. They're 1 chaos each.

Fungal has the 7c dense fossils, but otherwise fungal is garbage. I find a ton of them behind walls. focus on finding those long nodes!
Last edited by Kojak_The_Invincible on Jan 12, 2019, 8:39:32 PM
"
I'm VERY interested in this build -- however this seems like this build is tailored to busting down walls and hunting for those expensive fossils. I was wondering how the fossil farming is in 3.5 for just repeating a single long node and not breaking down any walls?

Specifically, I was thinking about making something similiar to the 500% movement speed uberlab build that's on the front page of Ranger page here.

Wondering what you would think would be more profitable. The insane movespeed build could also Syndicate farm on ossuary or the bridge.

How would single node farming fair vs this build. If you have any idea. Thanks!

Unfortunately with 3.5 they moved fossil nodes, almost entirely, behind cracked walls. Finding fossils casually along the path is extremely rare now.
Please help an idiot. How do you use herald of thunder + ice AND blasphemy?
"
tb30 wrote:
Please help an idiot. How do you use herald of thunder + ice AND blasphemy?

Impresence amulet lets us use frostbite for no mana reservation, so all your mana reservation is going towards Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice with its supports.

Edit: just looked at your profile, there are 5 Impresence Amulets (Cold, Fire, Lightning, Physical, Chaos), you need the cold one.
Last edited by xnoctum on Jan 15, 2019, 12:29:54 AM
Weeeee thank you!
Funny build :D
But,If you use Daresso why not take Avatar of the chase instead of Avatar of the slaughter ?
"
unciviliz wrote:
Funny build :D
But,If you use Daresso why not take Avatar of the chase instead of Avatar of the slaughter ?

Then you have to drop way of the poacher and you won't be generating frenzy charges naturally and roughly half your damage is gone. Blood Rage is a worse alternative since you degen faster in the darkness.
Is it too early to make a switch at lvl 72?

I mean..change to author passive tree...

If author or somebody who is using this build can answer me,would be very grateful :|

Thx in advance :)

EDIT:

Sorry, one more thing..

Any God (Major or/and Minor) at Pantheon section that is of use to us?

Last edited by Saint_and_Sinner on Jan 20, 2019, 4:06:23 PM
Level 72 is fine for switching to this, we kill mobs lower level than us anyway. I'd suggests not picking up some health nodes like quick recovery, cruel preparations, and blood siphon, until you hit a few more levels through delving.

For patheons, I have Lunaris as major for the movement speed, with nothing else divine vesseled. The best minor god is Soul of Garukhan if you can get the Stalker of the Endless Dunes capture. It gives you a 6% movement speed increase but it is very, very minor. Soul of Ralakesh is also another good alternative if you can get it upgraded since we do get maimed sometimes if we get hit due to vulnerability but again, it is also very minor. The bleed from Ralakesh doesn't matter since we have flasks running that remove bleed 24/7.
"
xnoctum wrote:
Level 72 is fine for switching to this, we kill mobs lower level than us anyway. I'd suggests not picking up some health nodes like quick recovery, cruel preparations, and blood siphon, until you hit a few more levels through delving.

For patheons, I have Lunaris as major for the movement speed, with nothing else divine vesseled. The best minor god is Soul of Garukhan if you can get the Stalker of the Endless Dunes capture. It gives you a 6% movement speed increase but it is very, very minor. Soul of Ralakesh is also another good alternative if you can get it upgraded since we do get maimed sometimes if we get hit due to vulnerability but again, it is also very minor. The bleed from Ralakesh doesn't matter since we have flasks running that remove bleed 24/7.

Thank you very much for your answer, will try to apply it as much as possible (maybe i will not upgrade minor god..if location of it is too high on Atlas..)

I dont have much experience with Delving in general (last league i didnt even went there..as it was my first league which i started from beginning..) so i was wondering about some ''little'' things and how you handle them:

1. Azurite? Some tips on obtaining it, because i need a lot..for upgrades...?

2. Upgrades? Light radius, Flare (radius, duration), Dynamite (damage, radius)?

3. I pressume that you have capped darkness resistance at 75%, mine is also capped but not after lvl 60 depth... is that a problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info