[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
dlinnij wrote:
Have you thought about using Lycosidae instead of Charity?
Therefore you won't need accuracy for minions as their attacks would hit 100%.
I know that would be a defense loss, but sometimes offence is best defense, you could use some better gloves, for example Grip of the council could work too.
Although you lose one jewel socket or 2.

Yes, it's in the Question area. I'll add it to the shield area as well. Lycosidae+reach is worse than commander+charity.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 17, 2019, 4:41:16 PM
Hey, thank you very much for this fun build, took it all the way to my first uber elder (down him with last portal)! Just looking at min/max the character. Would you mind having a look at my character at what else I can change? I went with aspect of the spider for defense because the dps is enough with just the current set up. Cheers

"

Last edited by blueframe227 on Jan 17, 2019, 9:17:43 PM
"
skyscan wrote:
"
dlinnij wrote:
I know that would be a defense loss, but sometimes offence is best defense, you could use some better gloves, for example Grip of the council could work too.

Yes, it's in the Question area. I'll add it to the shield area as well. Lycosidae+reach is worse than commander+charity.

If it comes down to have frenzy charges I would use 2 spectres, then Lycosidae and Grp gloves are far better I think.
CoCS Shadow - iSpinMyCritsRightRound
"
dlinnij wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:
"
dlinnij wrote:

If it comes down to have frenzy charges I would use 2 spectres, then Lycosidae and Grp gloves are far better I think.

Up to you, I didn't want to keep spectres active.

What would you improve? i have ONLY 81 lvl so much upgrades before me, but still think i am paper character, 1hit. (4.5k life).

I noticed u changed on your character Orb of storm to Blashemy Support with TC, isn't it better option than curse on hit?
Last edited by SushiYoda on Jan 18, 2019, 5:20:29 PM
"
ILYILY wrote:

What would you improve? i have ONLY 81 lvl so much upgrades before me, but still think i am paper character, 1hit. (4.5k life).

I noticed u changed on your character Orb of storm to Blashemy Support with TC, isn't it better option than curse on hit?

Only reason I changed, is because I stopped playing my brand character so I have a lv 4 empower/enlighten and wanted to try out boosted temp chains.

Biggest survivability improvement would be to drop aegis. It's in the Questions section of the guide.

Is there a reason you're not using haste?

Also, if you use spirit offering it'll provide a nice ES buffer as well (as long as your ES doesn't exceed 30% of your max life)
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 18, 2019, 7:42:29 PM
Hello

Fun build!

So I'm currently using Kaoms armor, but I'm wondering if Fenumus Shroud is better?

At 5,7K life but feel very squishy, i have 15 exalts to spend :D

Best Regards
wew, tried to craft aspect of spider on ring but failed because got one shot kill wtf @_@. What i need to care when fighting fenumus ? ty
anyone tried uber atziri with this build?
"
epicslaphappy wrote:
Hello

Fun build!

So I'm currently using Kaoms armor, but I'm wondering if Fenumus Shroud is better?

At 5,7K life but feel very squishy, i have 15 exalts to spend :D

Best Regards

Hm, yeah youe gear is already pretty good. I'd try

20/20 blasphgemy + TC + enhance (24% quality) improves temporal chains by A LOT. It makes mapping a lot easier.

"
anyone tried uber atziri with this build?

Yes, she's easy. I have a video from when I was recording all of the late game bosses, but I didn't think it'd be worth posting.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 19, 2019, 4:06:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info