[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

hm, can't we use herald of agony? there'r up to 1mil dps we can gain
Last edited by Oblaka on Jan 11, 2019, 12:49:53 PM
"
skyscan wrote:

3 socket dagger does more damage than 6 linked SRS, seems good.

yeah it's good but the fun part about this was the phase run bug that allowed people to do content they wouldnt normally be able to do. now that we have to stay alive i'm sure doing end game content will be hard to do
wow jewels are REALLY expensive. You have like 117k with melee splash (only frenzy checked ) while i'm at 78k :< ( on pob, i crafted random jewel with 30life and 13-17 physical damage ).

Any idea to improve it ?
Do we still need 155 dex or was that only for phase run
"
lamarak663 wrote:

for hatred
"
reeld wrote:
wow jewels are REALLY expensive. You have like 117k with melee splash (only frenzy checked ) while i'm at 78k :< ( on pob, i crafted random jewel with 30life and 13-17 physical damage ).

Any idea to improve it ?

Search for any life above 20, attack speed, and added phys t3 or higher. Here's the trade search I used for all of my jewels aside from the blinding jewel.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/eaKVdYhL

"
lamarak663 wrote:

Haste requires 155 dex. If you drop it in favor of something else, then you don't need 155.

"
Oblaka wrote:
hm, can't we use herald of agony? there'r up to 1mil dps we can gain

You'll have to find room for both poison ball lightning and the 4+ linked herald. You can decide whether it's worth it or not. I don't think damage is a concern for this build.
Hey.

After i played out the hell out of my coc build i found this build and wanna give a shot.i have a lycosidae shield from my coc char, what if we use that?Then we dont need more minion accuracy on the tree, dont need the expensive unique gloves with minion accuracy.
Hey quick question: Not sure if I'm missing something obvious but what exactly does necromantic aegis provide for the minions with a shield like Victario's? Isn't it all just useless stats for the spiders?
Last edited by Shitlord on Jan 11, 2019, 3:18:25 PM
"
Hey quick question: Not sure if I'm missing something obvious but what exactly does necromantic aegis provide for the minions with a shield like Victario's? Isn't it all just useless stats for the spiders?

I believe it the last 2 stats on shield. Basically you get frenzy and power charge.
Why do you go with MoM? Don't we reserve most of our mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info