ExÏLéD - Est. 2009: Standard and Temp League Player's

Introduction

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am CrackinDomes. We are exiled! We keep it blunt! We keep it Honest! We are Family!

We’re a small group that’s been gaming since 2009 under the exiled tag. FPS, RTS, you name it. PoE has been one of our main games since 2013. We are a bunch of older tech savvy guys who enjoy videos games and have been around them all are life.

What brings us here today is trying to gather some people to hang with map with discuss builds etc. We like to bullshit talk shit shoot the shit trash talk dish it out as well as take it back in return. If your easily offended then this group most likely is not for you.

Most of us are 420 friendly! This dab's for you!

Requirement's

Let’s keep it simple we're mature most in are late 20's to 30's some older some younger currently let’s keep that trend. Act your age don't be a douche bag don’t be an asshat. Be respectable and we all can get along. It’s that simple.

We are a US (EST and CST) based guild so the main thing we require is that you are a US or Canadian player that plays during those time zones. The reason behind this is so that all members may play with each other freely without having to worry about high ping (ms).

Activity Requirement's:

We’re looking for fun active people who know how to use Discord. That doesn’t mean you always have to be on discord, but we’re a social group. Be social! Life happens, we get that we just aren’t looking for people who show up every other week.

Mature and respectful players:

Be respectful to everyone including you! As this should be common sense we all know that common sense isn't really that common lately. So with the overabundance of Uncommon Sense in today’s day and age let’s make it nice and simple. We will not tolerate the following: Hate Speech, Harassment, Threats, Impersonation, Racism, and Bullying.

Social players:

We are looking for players who want hang out play the game as well as laugh into the wee hours of the morning! Be able to take a joke. We are all here in good fun. Sometimes some people end up the punching bag.

Clan Tag is as follows: ExÏLéD

How to Join

The best way to join for those wondering would be to head over to our discord, https://discord.gg/BzjNQD8, to say whats up hang out or to ask any questions you may have! Also used for a great way to get an invite from an officer or leader to the Family!

Steps Join Discord link above, welcome tab is where you should land maybe in the lobby nobody knows, followed by grab a snack at the code of conduct page stay a while make yourself and home. After your nap make your way into the General. This is where it all happens.

Other Discord Features:

I host my own Insurgency Sandstorm server, We run two Music bots! We also have Pokecord setup as well. If that's something up your alley.

Last but not least if you read any of that thanks hope you enjoyed it! Hope to see you around!

If any of this interests you. Feel free to join the discord and if no one is on discord leave a message here and one of us will get to it ASAP!
--> NAME(IGN):
--> What server you are in:
--> How long have you played?:
--> What you hope to get out of the guild:

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader" - John Quincy Adams
Last edited by CrackinDomes on Jan 8, 2019, 2:52:37 PM
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2019, 10:58:26 AM
:D ^
"
CrackinDomes wrote:
:D ^

I agree.
Me and one the main admins sadly work the weekends. I work Saturday Sunday Monday. On the rest of the week. Other buddy works Thur Fri Sat Sun. We work weird schedules. But allows us to game a whole bunch during the week!
Also have another buddy in the Discord Hectix contact him. Hes looking for players to play Grim Dawn with. If this fits your interest's or any of the above information please stop by and get in contact with one of us!

Thanks again for those who view and read any of this. Much appreciated!
Picked up a few great people so far let's keep it going! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info