[3.5] A True faceroller - The Massive Mjolner AoE Cyclone Arc/Ball Lightning Life Occultist

Any leveling tips? the build sounds like much fun, but hard to get rolling!
I just finished leveling according to this guide and I pretty much got to level 70 with a 6 link Arc gem in a tabula. I also had herald of ice, wrath and clarity and i pretty much face rolled my way through. You can follow the skill three as the original creator posted it while leveling, just take the lightning damage and spell damage nodes early, skip the curses and aoe ones while leveling and try to get all the int/str nodes till level 70 so you can switch to your hammers at that point.

If you want more tips, just message me in game :)

It should look something like that: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAMBAQHcBLMI9BEPFCAWbxcvGjgdFCcvLJww-DWSOlg62DsNPC1Bh0J6RKtG10d-TLNQR1WuVcZV1lcpWfNfP2TnZU1mnmnYakNtGXGFcg9yqXfjeA15aHpwfPB-oX6vgKSCEIKbg8yD24TZjRmPRo-mkFWRB5eVl_SboaIAqOqpbqyYrKqu_7FCtfK3ProOvOq9Nr6nwBrAZsEExPbGrtAf1abYvdlf3YzfsOAS42rkUeoY7w7v6_MR9zL31_jr-tL-Cg==

Don't forget to take resolute technique at some point when you switch to your maces.
Last edited by tototheone on Jan 22, 2019, 11:33:14 AM
"
tototheone wrote:
I just finished leveling according to this guide and I pretty much got to level 70 with a 6 link Arc gem in a tabula. I also had herald of ice, wrath and clarity and i pretty much face rolled my way through. You can follow the skill three as the original creator posted it while leveling, just take the lightning damage and spell damage nodes early, skip the curses and aoe ones while leveling and try to get all the int/str nodes till level 70 so you can switch to your hammers at that point.

It should look something like that: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAMBAQHcBLMI9BEPFCAWbxcvGjgdFCcvLJww-DWSOlg62DsNPC1Bh0J6RKtG10d-TLNQR1WuVcZV1lcpWfNfP2TnZU1mnmnYakNtGXGFcg9yqXfjeA15aHpwfPB-oX6vgKSCEIKbg8yD24TZjRmPRo-mkFWRB5eVl_SboaIAqOqpbqyYrKqu_7FCtfK3ProOvOq9Nr6nwBrAZsEExPbGrtAf1abYvdlf3YzfsOAS42rkUeoY7w7v6_MR9zL31_jr-tL-Cg==

Don't forget to take resolute technique at some point when you switch to your maces.

Many thanks, I could use some more suggestions as I'm quite a noobie, any in game name I can disturb you? :)
"
Bokabogyi wrote:
"
tototheone wrote:

Many thanks, I could use some more suggestions as I'm quite a noobie, any in game name I can disturb you? :)

No worries, you can try my account name here on the forums or Vanessica_ (the character I made following this guide :D )
How do you even get enough strength with these items?
"
soulsilver66 wrote:
How do you even get enough strength with these items?

Look carefully at the skill tree, you get around 334, the rest is from the boots and amulet.
I don't understand why did you take those gloves ( 1st time i saw them btw xD ) ? Thanks for you build and your futur answer
"
pimous91510 wrote:
I don't understand why did you take those gloves ( 1st time i saw them btw xD ) ? Thanks for you build and your futur answer

Iron Will. Essentially, you get more spell damage the more strength you have. Since both Mjolner and those gloves have high strength requirements, you get a lot more spell damage as a result due to Iron Will. Most Mjolner builds seem to use these gloves from what i've seen.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Iron_Will
Last edited by WR47H on Jan 30, 2019, 11:49:30 PM
Sry for my question but can i use molten strike instead of cyclone because i just played a fire cyclone build and i'm quite bored of this skill Keepo ?
"
pimous91510 wrote:
Sry for my question but can i use molten strike instead of cyclone because i just played a fire cyclone build and i'm quite bored of this skill Keepo ?

Generally I would say, yes you can. The point of using cyclone the way I see it, is that you can move while attacking and it makes clearing a lot more fun and fast (that's a personal opinion). For molten strike on the other hand, you need to stop moving and perform the attack/skill. Other than that, for the purposes of this build the skills perform similarly, they have a huge AOE(molten strike should have a larger AOE even at the cost of movement), they perform multiple hits when used so that you can proc mjolner to the max (keep in mind that the cast on hit has an internal cooldown, so there's a limit to how many spells you can proc per second regardless of number of hits and attack speed).

You can also refer to this build, which uses Mjolner with molten strike:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2280138

However the overall items are more expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info