[3.7] Vaal Spark Pathfinder - Just run through content (MF Option)

"
iRa38 wrote:

I don't really get what you're trying to say. But yes, I haven't played the build in Legion but I'm the guy who wrote it, so I know why you're character isn't working. Get the rolls in the weapons and a 6-link and it'll be much better. :)

then why didn't you replace the warlord's mark?
Last edited by mrMurtag on Jun 23, 2019, 8:45:33 AM
How is this build handeling the legion mobs?

I played this back in synthesis and had a blast. But the singletarget was always the biggest drawback.

Ofcourse, it isn't meant to be a bosskiller. But with how rewarding the monoliths are, I really want to kill as much of it as possible.
"
iRa38 wrote:
"
Jagaimo wrote:
Would a Zerphi's Heart be usable on this build?
I got the vial for it today in SSF and really want to make a good build with it. Got the flask and a staff with the bloodstained fossilcraft as well.

Never tested the amulet. But I guess it could work if you can handle the increase stat requirement :)

it probably wont work because soul eater takes priority over vaal souls. so if you kill a mob while having soul eater, you will get +1 soul eater stack but 0 vaal souls from it. only mobs outside of the soul eater radius will give souls but that probably wont be enough and/or will make the playstyle very clunky and incosistent.

but tbh, if u wanna play zerphis spark i recommend just going inquis spark. you have infinite attackspeed so u can just "instant teleport" with shield charge and the ridiculous cast speed lets you reach higher dps than vaal spark anyway.

just make sure you cover the mana sustain, with inquis you can do eldrich battery + energy leech stuff so u dont run oom from spamming sparks at mach3.
"
Erayo wrote:
How is this build handeling the legion mobs?

I played this back in synthesis and had a blast. But the singletarget was always the biggest drawback.

Ofcourse, it isn't meant to be a bosskiller. But with how rewarding the monoliths are, I really want to kill as much of it as possible.

my current MFer handles t5 burials just fine, u can check the char out if u want. a DPS variant with headhunter shouldnt have any problems with legion up to t16 i would guess
"
mrMurtag wrote:
"
iRa38 wrote:

I don't really get what you're trying to say. But yes, I haven't played the build in Legion but I'm the guy who wrote it, so I know why you're character isn't working. Get the rolls in the weapons and a 6-link and it'll be much better. :)

then why didn't you replace the warlord's mark?

Which Warlord's Mark? There is no Warlord's Mark. I really don't understand what you're trying to say. I'm sorry.

"
KinGGaiA wrote:
"
iRa38 wrote:
"
Jagaimo wrote:
Would a Zerphi's Heart be usable on this build?
I got the vial for it today in SSF and really want to make a good build with it. Got the flask and a staff with the bloodstained fossilcraft as well.

Never tested the amulet. But I guess it could work if you can handle the increase stat requirement :)

it probably wont work because soul eater takes priority over vaal souls. so if you kill a mob while having soul eater, you will get +1 soul eater stack but 0 vaal souls from it. only mobs outside of the soul eater radius will give souls but that probably wont be enough and/or will make the playstyle very clunky and incosistent.

but tbh, if u wanna play zerphis spark i recommend just going inquis spark. you have infinite attackspeed so u can just "instant teleport" with shield charge and the ridiculous cast speed lets you reach higher dps than vaal spark anyway.

just make sure you cover the mana sustain, with inquis you can do eldrich battery + energy leech stuff so u dont run oom from spamming sparks at mach3.

Good remark, i didn't think of that. You're right, Zerphi's Heear won't work.
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
Last edited by iRa38 on Jun 23, 2019, 3:43:58 PM
"
iRa38 wrote:

Which Warlord's Mark? There is no Warlord's Mark. I really don't understand what you're trying to say. I'm sorry.
in your PoB.
this is a terrible build. on t6 we catch a onehit for death, having 4k HP. maximum DPS 28k for vaal spark, (having a 6-link) are you serious? How are you going to live with such damage at 4k HP?
p.s. it concerns the mf version
Last edited by mrMurtag on Jun 23, 2019, 6:34:10 PM
"
mrMurtag wrote:
this is a terrible build. on t6 we catch a onehit for death, having 4k HP. maximum DPS 28k for vaal spark, (having a 6-link) are you serious? How are you going to live with such damage at 4k HP?

Hm. I just speed cleared a T8 with extra life, including red beasts, full legion and boss at level 76. Although not running MF gear.
"
HellofaDrug wrote:
"
mrMurtag wrote:

Hm. I just speed cleared a T8 with extra life, including red beasts, full legion and boss at level 76. Although not running MF gear.
i mean mf version
"
mrMurtag wrote:
p.s. it concerns the mf version

Listen here, for the 5th time, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUIRED GEAR TO MAKE THE BUILD WORK !!!!

If you don't have the currency or don't wanna play the build or don't enjoy it, feel free to not play it. Just go play something else.
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info