Xbox patch needs

1) You need to find a solution to the xbox crashing during multiplayer and moderately sized packs of monsters.
2) You need to find a solution to allow the xbox to not crash while processing so many "ticks". I should be able to run gmp, ball lighting, poison, ignite, blind CWDT if I want to. It's available and possible, but crashes the xbox because "too many ticks" on even moderate packs. During multiplayer this is impossible to run at all.
3) Bring us public event board. We're "making do" with the xbox matching and LFG, but we need a way to match up with public folks... but do this AFTER you fix the crashes or multiplayer isn't welcome. We don't want multiplayer boards if we're going to crash every other map.

4) Make crashing in delve or logging out NOT SPEND SULPHITE. It's just unfair right now to take 2500 of my sulphite because the game cannot process the "ticks" i'm creating and makes me crash while at a node. Even if people "log out" it shouldn't take the sulphite as a penalty. This is punishing for no reason. It's not risk vs. reward, it's bad design.
5) Make Sulphite 300% more likely to spawn in a map. Make it *always* spawn 3. Make the range of spawn be much more consistent.
6) Fix the bugs in multiplayer in the delve. If map owner leave, others can't do the event at the node, can't open the chests. If owner leaves or dies, then the others have to leave the delve, leave the encampment, go to hideout, wait for owner to restart, then come back in. That's super annoying and feels underdeveloped. Feels like you could do a much better job allowing us to keep reaccessing the same instance we had going on by making the portals pop up again for everyone
7) Make the portals for team members pop up as would be expected. Right now there is often the time when portals do not show up for the team member, and member has to leave the delve, go to hideout, and warp to player again. Sometimes the map owner has to then leave delve, leave mine encampment, go to hideout, wait for everyone to leave the mine/camp/delve then restart... this is so obtuse - we know it's a cut corner. It feels incomplete.
8) Give us more sulphite so we can delve as much as we want without buying scarabs. Scarbs should be to make it even easier to delve.
9) The way you have it now, one player gets delves all day long from mapping and no scarabs... but most players do not get any suphite at all and can't go deep. we are asking for consistency.

10) for trade, make the trade remember where we were looking last, bookmark it.
11) allow us to accept trades in a map. Why not? Get a grip, it's not fun to get a good trade then spend 3 mins trying to get out of a map then trade is gone.
12) Allow us to trade in delve, or at least Delve Camp.
13) give us a short "blurb" we can attach to our items "All off colors!" or "open suffix! add ur own resists!" so people know why we're selling it higher than other similar looking items. Would be nice QOL and help us "sell" items to noobs who don't yet know the difference.
14) Auto-SORT. Bring ALL priced items in that category to the first tabs. Put all un-priced items after that. SIMPLE AND AMAZING QOL CHANGE WOW. WOuld make the market feel WAY BETTER and not much faster. I know you want it slow. It's still slow this way, but it's not FEELS BAD SLOW like it is now.
15) fix scarabs not listing in their tabs. you know this already.
16) After "Auto-Sort" then list from lowest to highest... why wouldn't you do this already? It makes no sense to disallow competition. If you are afraid of price fixing, then give us an auto-buyout button... people would stop listing 2ex items at 30c then, wouldn't they?
17) target accounts that do a high number of trades. Or, better yet, limit trades to 5-10 per day. Maybe 10 is fair. Why not? It would require any botters to have so many accounts it would make their life very very difficult. Instead of screwing us with no auto sort/no auto buyout/no list by lowest... you hurt the players because of a fear of bots/traders.... when you can pretty easily just limit trade volume. There may be more we don't know about how botters work their RMT, but I'm confident you all can find a better solution than no auto-buyout, no sort...

16) Give us a "dump" button that dumps all items except portals and wisdom scrolls. That would help us xbox players make up for a kind of thumb killing amount of movements we need to do to manage our inventory. QOL goes a long way sometimes.
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2019, 1:12:40 PM
"
13) give us a short "blurb" we can attach to our items "All off colors!" or "open suffix! add ur own resists!" so people know why we're selling it higher than other similar looking items. Would be nice QOL and help us "sell" items to noobs who don't yet know the difference.

This was actually implemented when the tradeboard was first available, but those douche sites that sell exalts etc for real $ ruined it for the rest of us, by promoting their urls on anything and everything.

likely trade will stay how it is
forman explanation simply read their trade
manifesto
https://twitter.com/pvnktrashzak/status/1094866240441671681
4. This could easily be abused by players in a number of ways.

6. This was changed when Delve first came out. People were exploiting the Aul boss. Host would stay with group all the way to boss then log out. The group would then be able to kill the boss and get the challenges, while the host would keep them to keep selling spots for this for a premium.

13. Would be nice, had so many high ilvl items that aren't selling because you can't search for them.

14. Won't happen with the way the system is currently designed. PC has 3rd party api / sites that can do this, not something by GGG.

16. See above

17. Just plain stupid. I do more than 10 trades an hour consistently. Legendary rings sell for 3c all league long and drop all the time. Also no bots on Xbox One, the system has yet to be hacked to allow this as far as I know.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Jan 8, 2019, 10:48:49 AM
"
SQUINT wrote:
"

This was actually implemented when the tradeboard was first available, but those douche sites that sell exalts etc for real $ ruined it for the rest of us, by promoting their urls on anything and everything.

Well, thanks for the informative history lesson - I have on occasion asked for a seller message, but I can see now that this will likely never happen (for the reason you provided).

Perhaps GGG could provide a drop down selection of pre-recorded sell messages instead? It would generate constant forum traffic on what should be included, but I still think that it could really help. In my opinion, the first entry could very well be "NFS".

Open suffix, open prefix, both open are also good additions for the list.

A really nice list would allow selection of more than one "note" - assuming it did not somehow clog up the search result screen of course.

I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
17. Just plain stupid. I do more than 10 trades an hour consistently. Legendary rings sell for 3c all league long and drop all the time. Also no bots on Xbox One, the system has yet to be hacked to allow this as far as I know.

yup, same.. more than 10 trades an hour..

i couldn't care less about botters, since they make most items on the trademarket a bit cheaper.. so it takes a lot less time to actually create a build AND HAVE FUN PLAYING THE GAME!!

ever thought about the people that work all day long and only have weekends to play? you gotta take those in consideration too, botters aren't necessarily bad because of this.

botters are bad when they go for ladder rank 1!!!
just take look at call of duty leaderboards.
rank 1-3000 are cheaters/hackers..

if you know a gold farmer, just report him/her.. but don't take down the ability to keep trading for others

it would be a LOT better if they added a more than decent search form for everyone to use!

pop-up window search form with dropboxes

-----------------------------------------------------------------[x]
[type of item] >> [required lvl.] >> [ no/ma/ra/un ] >> [ no/sh/el ]
[subtype]

[implicits] >> [corrupt or not?] >> #1 [determined by item type]
----------------(corrupted)-- >> #2 [determined by item type]

[prefix#1] >> [tiers x-1]
[prefix#2] >> [tiers x-1]
[prefix#3] >> [tiers x-1]

[suffix#1] >> [tiers x-1]
[suffix#2] >> [tiers x-1]
[suffix#3] >> [tiers x-1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

affixes determined by item type.

[required lvl.] going up by 5 levels each time.
[0-5]-[6-10]-[11-15]-[16-20]-[21-25]....[96-100] you get the point.

options menu >> slider for size of the window (up to full screen)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info