For the love of god, FIX MOVEMENT SKILLS

"
Dezus wrote:
Whirling Blade is inconsistent on PC too. You should try Phase Run. I use it on every non Intelligence based build I do now. You can even link it with an Increased Duration gem if you don't get frenzy charges.

I like phase run, but you lose out on fortify or EE with ele damage on hit.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
So I ask again, do people want GGG to nerf a lot of movement skills until the network is in a state to handle them with ease? It will be quite the wait I imagine. I really think that the underlying issue is the network and that there is little room to actually "fix" the skills themselves while maintaining current (theoretical it seems) functionality.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
So I ask again, do people want GGG to nerf a lot of movement skills until the network is in a state to handle them with ease? It will be quite the wait I imagine. I really think that the underlying issue is the network and that there is little room to actually "fix" the skills themselves while maintaining current (theoretical it seems) functionality.

People just want them to fix their shitty game. If they aren't competent enough to code in checks and balances to register properly with the server, then remove the damn skill.

"
Dezus wrote:
Whirling Blade is inconsistent on PC too. You should try Phase Run. I use it on every non Intelligence based build I do now. You can even link it with an Increased Duration gem if you don't get frenzy charges.

I play on PC as well, and whirling blades isn't near the level of cancer that it is on xbox. If GGG isn't going to fix this shit then they should remove it from the game.

Having to use phase run is an unacceptable alternative in my opinion. Like mentioned, you don't get nearly the level of movement speed, nor things like EE and fortify.
Last edited by LOLUBAD on Jan 22, 2019, 9:03:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info