3.6 Toxic Rain Pathfinder - Hit me! ... If u can!

I'm not the author but you can check out my character for a semi updated version (only in act 7 atm). I'm absolutely destroying the acts with the new buffs/nodes. Ifany are interested I could write a seperate guide. I experimented a lot with TR in Synthesis.
"
Yalpe wrote:
I'm not the author but you can check out my character for a semi updated version (only in act 7 atm). I'm absolutely destroying the acts with the new buffs/nodes. Ifany are interested I could write a seperate guide. I experimented a lot with TR in Synthesis.

I am def interested! I'm kinda sick of playing melee characters atm, want a ranged build. Would love to read over your guide
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
Yalpe wrote:

I'm interested too, I'm curious how good is toxic rain standalone. Atm the only updated builds are herald of agony and totem build. And I heard totem placement is very unwieldy after the animation cancel mechanic was added. So would rather try the old fashioned way.

There's so many good new nodes on the tree it's hard to decide is it better to go towards shadow area or duelist or scion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info