3.6 Toxic Rain Pathfinder - Hit me! ... If u can!

Has your POB been updated for 3.6? I ask because it seems like your "Skill Tree at 92" link is not updated. I just want to be sure Im leveling correctly.
Last edited by RedGrinGrumble87 on Mar 9, 2019, 8:50:09 PM
"
Has your POB been updated for 3.6? I ask because it seems like your "Skill Tree at 92" link is not updated. I just want to be sure Im leveling correctly.

Fixed Pob and PoE Planner. Hope you enjoy the build so far :)
having a big issue with life regen, based on what ive followed so far of your passive tree, we have none. i dont even bother with blood rage because it straight up just kills me
"
having a big issue with life regen, based on what ive followed so far of your passive tree, we have none. i dont even bother with blood rage because it straight up just kills me

There are 2 life reg nodes on the skill tree that you should have skilled.
1. Shaper
2. Resourcefulness

Also i looked up your profil. Your flask setup is kind of outdated for your level.
Does +1 to socketed gems apply to all of our gems or just the gems on that particular piece of gear? If its only to the individual gear, what is the benefit of having it on our gloves?

Is that the ideal base for our bow? If so, can you explain why? I would assume we would want one with an implicit. Is the attack speed highest on a thicket bow or something?

Last question, is there a particularly easy way to craft a bow with +1 to socketed and +2 to socketed bow gems which we can then multi-mod?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by RedGrinGrumble87 on Mar 13, 2019, 12:05:29 AM
Justed wanted to say I just started a ranger and am loving this skill so far. your starter/leveling section has helped me a lot. thank you!
"
Does +1 to socketed gems apply to all of our gems or just the gems on that particular piece of gear? If its only to the individual gear, what is the benefit of having it on our gloves?

Is that the ideal base for our bow? If so, can you explain why? I would assume we would want one with an implicit. Is the attack speed highest on a thicket bow or something?

Last question, is there a particularly easy way to craft a bow with +1 to socketed and +2 to socketed bow gems which we can then multi-mod?

Thanks in advance.

You can get an cheap bow by using the porcupine card, then craft a +2 bow with essences. Hope for a open prefix and suffix. Meta craft "no attack mods" and then slam an exalt on it for a +1 (its guaranteed, not sure when it would be an shaper or elder base)

The main damage is coming from the skill itself and increasing chaos damage/damage over time and attack speed, so yeah it is nearly the perfect bow. I was using the Thicket Bow base because i used the porcupine cards for getting my cheap 6 link.

+1 applies to all gems, +2 only for gems with "bow" tag on it.

Hope i could answer your questions!

"
Justed wanted to say I just started a ranger and am loving this skill so far. your starter/leveling section has helped me a lot. thank you!

Im glad to hear that you liked the build so far!
Last edited by heitu on Mar 16, 2019, 11:08:13 PM
Two follow up questions.
You get +1 to AoE gems on the gloves. Is Immortal Call or Phase Run considered an AoE ability? From my understanding the +1 to AoE would not buff our toxic rain because its not socketed in our gloves.

You say you use the porcupine divination card, but the card says it gives you a bow with an item level of 50. Isnt that too low to craft on the things that we need to craft on? Looking at your bow it appears to be item level 72? Am I missing something?

Sorry to bombard you with questions. This is only my second season and Ive never used the "+1 to socketed gems" affix or really did much crafting.

Thanks
"
Two follow up questions.
You get +1 to AoE gems on the gloves. Is Immortal Call or Phase Run considered an AoE ability? From my understanding the +1 to AoE would not buff our toxic rain because its not socketed in our gloves.

You say you use the porcupine divination card, but the card says it gives you a bow with an item level of 50. Isnt that too low to craft on the things that we need to craft on? Looking at your bow it appears to be item level 72? Am I missing something?

Sorry to bombard you with questions. This is only my second season and Ive never used the "+1 to socketed gems" affix or really did much crafting.

Thanks
Posted by RedGrinGrumble87
on Mar 18, 2019, 1:04:17 AM
Quote this Post

Hello RedGrin,
i just tested it for you so you can go and start crafting =)

It is a Bow with Ilvl 50 just not the porcupine bow because i dont have one in this current league. As you see i used Shrieking Essence of Dread and it got the +2 of Socketed Bow Gems Prefix. Still open would be the +1 of Socketed Gems. But in my situation you would to do the craft again because i had no luck with a open suffix (too bad because i had already the open Prefix for +1 :/ ). Or your 2nd option would be to use 1 or 2 Annulment and hope for good results! Worst situation when using an Annulment - you start again with an Shrieking Essence of Dread so not much to lose i guess.

To your 2nd question.
I used these gloves because "+1 of socketed AOE Gems" has a 2nd part -- +10% increased area of effect. Its not needed but it will help you to increase your area of effect for overlapping toxic rain (so to be clear: i dont use the +1 of socketed aoe gems for Immortal Call or Phase Run)

Hope i could answer your questions :)
Last edited by heitu on Mar 17, 2019, 10:54:56 PM
Hey

Guide looking interesting..

I got a atleast one question

Would something like this work

with the build?

Or did i fuck up for not doing a +3 and 20 more socketed gem bow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info