Core Supporter Packs Concept Art

Noice stuff, as always. :)

First!

On page 2.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Jan 6, 2019, 5:16:02 PM
Great packs.
Saved
Wouldn't mind some day being able to buy prints of concept art :)
These are amazing.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Pog
Hey GGG,

I loved all your concepts, I have some concept art and ideias for a future patch, send me an e-mail that we can skype what is in my mind. Of course, only If you guys are interested. I'm a professinal IT man, and I made art and animations for 8 years. So it isn't a joke ideia, it is something for a future update. I have the animations and the art already. So lets talk, I would love to help your company, even if it doensnt't need help hahaha. Anyways, you guys keep doing this awesome surprising job, someday I will part of an update, someday hihihihi, I'll Never stops dreaming.

zamorak.zam@gmail.com

Best,
Marcel Machado
​Best regards,
Mr M
Gamer / Content Creator / Mobile and Web Developer / Game Developer
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein.
I love these posts! Always gets me fired up to draw!
"
Bleh was hoping a patch announcement or more mtx but looking at art is good too I suppose.

Need patch.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Bleh was hoping a patch announcement or more mtx but looking at art is good too I suppose.

Need patch.

n mtx!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
this is cool and all, but i'd hope for a cheaper entry ticket to physical items. already have an "ascendency" and an "atlas of world" tshirt, wouldn't mind getting a third :D
but 160$ seems a little too high for me. is there any way to get merc without anything else, or maybe, 100 points + 1 tshirt for, like 30 to 40$ ?

(or a supporter pack a little less grand, but with physical items, and for 100$ - if i remember correctly, this was the price tag, then.)
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !
Vanguard's concept art looks so damn good. The armor in game is also great, but mmm that concept art!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info